Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J.LO (Monster in Law)

• Madonna (The Next Best Thing)

• Other

• Total voters
I saw there was something like this for Jennifer Garner and thought it would be interesting to see who people think Michael's best co-star has been.
Personally I think it's Jennifer Garner, they have soo much chemistry together, but I did like him with Drew Barrymore aswell.

I definitely agree that Jennifer is his betst co-star, mind you I did love him and Drew, they were so cute together.

Can't vote on him an Jennifer Lopez as I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm pumped and can't wait for it to come out.

Tricky one, now JG obviously grate together on screen, but Never been kissed started it all, that's what made him big, well you know it's the first really famous thing so in a way they're so sewwt cos they started it.

I first saw MV in NBK and was immediately captivated by him ;) Him and DB looked believeable together and played off each other well in that movie. But there's something extra that he has with JG - maybe because the content of the work isn't a romantic comedy - but there's something there ;)

There is no doubt about the chemistry between Jen and Michael. It´s unbelievable how they play together and how cute they are on screen. But I also liked the chemistry between Michael and Drew in Never Been Kissed.
It´s hard to make a decision...Both Co-Stars are very good together with Michael. :smiley:

Jennifer Garner all the way. Theres no contest there. Theres just something about them, maybe because he really cares about her. He has this look in his eyes everytime he does a scene with her like shes the only one in the world. They trully have the best on-screen chemistry. :D

Back