Season 3 Who is more Evil ,Lauren or Allison?

:angelic: :angelic: Does anyone on this entire site LIKE Lauren ? AT first we had an idea she was bad , but she still had some redeming qualities? Does she still ? in my opinion ,she is not as evil as some , I mean a few episodes after this she refuses to kill her father (kind of ) But she still should not B plauging Syd's life , yep I think Lauren's gotta go. She is also not nearly as evil a villain as Allison, another question who is more evil Lauren or Allison? I think Allison. ^_^ :smiley:

Definitly Lauren. At first she may not have been planning too,and she may have found it hard,but she was going to do it. Plus, she needs to stay off Vaughn. :angelic:

i don't really hate lauren only b/c she is one of those characters that I love to hate. face it, she is pretty fun to hate. she has about 50 threads devoted to just venting about her.
i think allison is more evil, but if lauren does not leae vaughn by the end of this season i am changing my vote!!!!!

We never saw enough of Allison to see anything but a cold killer.
;)

def allison...lauren at least obviously has twisted feelings for vaughn...and although allison might have had feelings for will, laurens are much more apparent. PLUS lauren didnt want to kill her dad...allison was/is a much more coldhearted killer.

They both work the covenant!
Lauren and Allison both tried to kill Sydney!
Lauren Married Vaughn!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>They are both EVIL!!!</span>

I Agree with xoAliasox; THEY ARE BOTH SATAN'S SPAWN
mmm...but as to who is more evil..
LAUREN:
- Killed Lazarey
- Married Vaughn under false pretences
- Hooked up with evil (but hot) Sark
- Framed Sloane and then her dad
- Tortured Vaughn and tried to Kill him
- Spat on Vaughn (yes, in my books, that is very EVIL)
- Tried to Kill Syd
ALLISON:
- Killed Francie
- Slept with Will without him knowing who she truly was
- Hooked up with Sark
- Tried to Kill Syd
- Tried to Kill Will (but cried when she did it...hmmm)
my conclusions...
oh, they are both horrid....like i can decide...

Back