who is not looking forward to going back to school

hmm...i don't want to count how many days i have left. that's too scary. now i'm thinking about it. :blink: make it stop.

i definitely don't want to go back. especially since this is my last year of college. which is a whole 'nother level of scariness. :blink:

okay, now you've got me freaked out.

i love learning things new, you all with be like that in my first year i dropped out and failed everything in second same and now i havent started and aimed for A, get some inspiration, what you gotta do is try to be like sydney or vaughn or sark ;) thats all i did and now i know i have to learn and be sucessful because i will benefit from it and yadda yadda.. actually theres a cool technique you lot can do that will make you all wise and still have fun.. its complex but it works in seconds and never fails

i start on tuesday :eek: AHHHHHHHH . .im excited sorat cuz its my first year in HS but im not excited bout waking up at 6 every morning :angry: . . .and they like gave me the worst schedule i swear im walking all over my school!!!

Back