who is not looking forward to going back to school

tinytina10 said:
the project will be do on.......................................... (class) friday argh!!!!!!!!
and it doesn't help that he's got a monotone voice.

"okay, class, the bell has rung, so now you......... (class) read." :asleep:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
tinytina10 said:
the project will be do on.......................................... (class) friday argh!!!!!!!!

I just want to say to him Shut up we know what to do stupid!!!!!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
tinytina10 said:

okay, now i have this really funny image of him in my head. like a cross between ben stein and john wayne. yeah, i don't know why i'm imagining john wayne either. something about the way he speaks.

crazy spinster said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
tinytina10 said:

okay, now i have this really funny image of him in my head. like a cross between ben stein and john wayne. yeah, i don't know why i'm imagining john wayne either. something about the way he speaks.
hmm... john wayne. mr. wilson and john wayne.
:lol: that is hilarious!

here, to help you with your mental image, he always wears khakis and a striped oxford shirt (sometimes hawaiian shirts if it's friday) which he tucks in. :lol:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I am loving this. :lol:

okay, the picture somehow got *really* big, but the better to observe the ugliness. ;)

25657274.jpg

there's another with his (cough) wife.... :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHHHAhahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
hhaahah
hahahahahahhaahaahhahaha loser!~ :lol: :D :P :lol: :D :P :lol:

Back