can't stop laughing HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy spinster said:
okay... don't kill me, you two, but he actually doesn't look THAT bad. but when i add that with your guys' "impressions" of him, it's just too much. :lol:
What?!!!! HaHaHahahahahahahhhahahhahahhaha

thanks kate hahahahhahahahaahahaahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahah
hahhaha :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

crazy spinster said:
okay... don't kill me, you two, but he actually doesn't look THAT bad.  but when i add that with your guys' "impressions" of him, it's just too much.  :lol:
:lol: but his shirt..... it looks like it's made out of some shiny stiff material.... and his tie has the pattern one would find on hotel curtains. :blink: :blink:

it's mr. wilson!!!! :rotflmao:

I will never ever stop laughing at him. not ever, since tina said "I can't laugh or else he'll know I'm laughing at him." We will always laugh at you, mr. wilson.

hey, tina, remember the fart??

:lol: there is nothing to make you lose respect for a teacher faster than to hear him fart :rotflmao:

man, tina, your family must think you're insane right about now. cracking up.... :lol:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
:lol: there is nothing to make you lose respect for a teacher faster than to hear him fart :rotflmao:

man, tina, your family must think you're insane right about now. cracking up.... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *starts choking*

crazy spinster said:
I will never ever stop laughing at him. not ever, since tina said "I can't laugh or else he'll know I'm laughing at him." We will always laugh at you, mr. wilson.

okay, but THIS makes me laugh. :lol: :lol:
:lol: every time I think of it..... man.

and right after she said it I laughed and he looked at us.... :rotflmao:

Betha Bristow said:
ooo I wanna try!

hehahhahhhahahahahhahahMwahahhahahhhaHhahahahhahahahhahHQhhhahahaghhahzahahahhah
hahh *chokes on spit* hahahahhahaha
you go girl! hahahhahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahh
hhahaha

there is nothing to make you lose respect for a teacher faster than to hear him fart

ohmygod... :lol: well, i once saw my senior year english teacher with like, a cup full of snot coming out of his nose. that was not pleasant. no respect for him either. :lol:

Back