Season 3 Who is Rambaldi/The Passenger

aight, this is my first post, so here is the question

Who is rambaldi, and not like he was a prophet in blah blah blah, but why did he create all these artifacts and what do you think is his endgame, also who or what do you all think the passenger is?

thanks

I think that the passenger is Will, because Lazarey seemed like he had recently learned something that told him that "julia" knew something about the "passenger". He had just found out last ep. that will and "Julia" had come in contact with each other, so that's my theory.

Good theory! I hope the passenger is Will. It would make me so happy if Bradley Cooper was in the show more. For the first chunk of the season, I annoyed the hell out of my roommates when I watched Alias. All I would say is I feel like there's something missing. Where's my Will and Spy Mommy?

The thing I can't figure out is what context to take the words the passenger in. Is it more like an observer? Or is it code for something? Or an abbreviation for a longer, more descript name?

i wish the passenger would be will, but i think bradley has left alias for good. he wants to go onto other things. but some say the passenger is lauren????who knows. one more day till we find out.

nice stuff on will being the passenger, but by passenger, do you guys think its maybe referring to the Baby Rambaldi? and how would Rambaldi re-birth himself and be able to do anything as a toddler? and sloane seems to know wayyy to much about rambaldi to be just a follower...(and rambaldi found the key to eternal life, and they havent said how he died...and plus when people die on alias, they will probably return...)

See, i don't think the passenger has to do with rambaldi. They really tied in a whole crapload of rambaldi stuff in the episode and adding more would make many people's heads explode.

When I heard a first theory of Lauren being the passenger, I liked it. I even started making ideas up in my head. So here is another one of my theories (prepare yourself).

When Lazarey was captured by Sark, and we're talking after he was tortured and after Sark went to Graz and Freplica "died" (i'm still unsure of whether she's dead or not). Sark went to Patagonia and brought along Daddy dearest. While in transport, Sark probably called or talked about Lauren, but refered to her as the Passenger, with that being her codename. He must have also said that there was a mole in the CIA, because Lauren was leaking them information. Lazarey heard this, but thought nothing of it. When Syd talked to him, though, he thought it'd be good to tell her because he knew she was CIA. Then, of course, Lauren shot him, thus protecting her secret of being the Passenger.

i totally think that the 'passenger' refers to the baby rambaldi. in light of everything that happened in the episode, w/ the episode revolving around Syd's eggs and Rambaldi's DNA, it seems very appropriate. to me, i thought that Lazeray was refering to a baby being carried in the womb....but if Syds not carring the child (or children)my theory kinda goes out the window. but just in question to those of you who think its Will, what do you mean by that? like what do think his role is as 'the passenger' and what do you think the term means?

I'm guessing it doesn't deal with a baby but someone in the car, ambulance isn't it is my guess, they could have just kept Syd and Lazaray and be in a better position then they were with both of them loose.

I think it might be a new character, someone we don't know yet. We need a new character in there because we lost will, france, and irina. We only have Lauren to fill that void, and she's not doing a very good job. I think this would be the perfect time to bring a new character in.

Back