Season 5 Who IS Sloane's Daughter?

Who do you think Sloane's daughter really is?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Carrie

• Irina

• He doesn't have a daughter but Vaughn's his son

• He doesn't have a kid at all!

• He is somehow related to Sydney but he isn't her father

• Total voters
Ok, well, I heard a spoiler that Lauren is really Sloane's daughter, and of course the promo that said Syd's his daughter, and then ANOTHER spoiler that Syd isn't really his daughter. So, what do you think?

I don't think that Sydney is his daughter. I think that they will tease us for a couple episodes, but ultimately she will still be Jack's daughter.

mac said:
I don't think that Sydney is his daughter. I think that they will tease us for a couple episodes, but ultimately she will still be Jack's daughter.
i think ur right but i think that lauren is some how related to sloane

i don't think that he has a kid at all. it's just a way to get into dr. barnett's bed...he's playing the sympathy card.

I don't think Syd is his butt he might have a kid that we just on't know about. all will be told in time. Remember: truth takes time! LOL

i am sorry but there is no way that Sloane and Sydney could be even remotley related partly because Sloane is just a very very bad liar and is just lame. So that makes him and Lauren perfet to be related!

There was a really good fan fic I'm currently reading that has Lauren as his daughter. And for some reason, it makes sense to me!

Lauren is definitely not his daughter because we know for sure that Senator Reed is her father. Carrie...well...that would just be stupid so thats certainly not an option. Irina- it's not biologically possible!!! He would have had her when he was like 5 years old!! And as for sydney...I really think that Jack is her father; we won't know for sure for another few eppies, but I think it's safe to say Sloane is not her father. I think that Sloane has no children, but he is somehow related to Sydney through the prophesy- no biologically- but somehow....since she is the only one who can stop him!!

Linz12399 said:
Lauren is definitely not his daughter because we know for sure that Senator Reed is her father. Carrie...well...that would just be stupid so thats certainly not an option. Irina- it's not biologically possible!!! He would have had her when he was like 5 years old!! And as for sydney...I really think that Jack is her father; we won't know for sure for another few eppies, but I think it's safe to say Sloane is not her father. I think that Sloane has no children, but he is somehow related to Sydney through the prophesy- no biologically- but somehow....since she is the only one who can stop him!!
yeah, i agree with you

just so you know, i didn't like putting Irina or Carrie as options; but i thought I should have a few more options to make the poll more interesting.

Thanks everyone for voting!!! :D

spazzobang said:
What about this - Syd and Lauren are sisters?
i've thought about that, but to me it seems a LITTLE far-fetched, even for Alias. I mean, they're both in love with the same person!

Maybe they are, though. Still, I wouldn't want Syd to be sisters with Lauren!!

Well, let's go over what we do know...Sloane and Irina had an affair. Irina got really angry when Sloane remotely hinted about his affection for Syd (Season 2). Sloane is shooting colored gell into his veins (Syd's DNA?)
Maybe Sloane just wants it to look like Syd is his daughter....because of the Rambaldi prophecy?
Sleeping with Barnett was a rather quick development...leads me to wonder what his hidden motive is. Perhaps he needs to know something about Syd to complete his Rambaldi puzzle?

madaboutalias said:
Well, let's go over what we do know...Sloane and Irina had an affair. Irina got really angry when Sloane remotely hinted about his affection for Syd (Season 2). Sloane is shooting colored gell into his veins (Syd's DNA?)
Maybe Sloane just wants it to look like Syd is his daughter....because of the Rambaldi prophecy?
Sleeping with Barnett was a rather quick development...leads me to wonder what his hidden motive is. Perhaps he needs to know something about Syd to complete his Rambaldi puzzle?
good theories!! i bet he IS trying to get barnett to talk about what she knows about syd, since she is the psychatrist! he did say earlier that he is very good at manipulating people or getting what he wants or something. i wonder where it will lead...?

i hope it isn't lauren, for sark's sake...this show is seriously skirting around the problems of some possible incest!

we never find out who sark's mother is, do we? i think there is an implication for viewers to assume it's irina, especially after certain eps in season 2 when syd and sark are interacting for sd-6 still, and i quote:

(sark to syd:smiley: "I'm referring to the fact that your mother and I worked together before I arrived here -- before she... went into hiding. I learned a lot from her. In some ways, I think of her as a mother myself." (the abduction, 2.10)

...of course maybe j.j. abrahams maybe slid that in insiduously to mess with our minds, but he still left enough room for himself to wriggle out from in case he didn't want to pursue that route.

anyway what i'm getting at is, if it's possible that irina is sark's mom, and that irina and sloane possibly had lauren, that means that sark and lauren need to go into some serious therapy together. (i'll add that i've always wanted them to be siblings, but that was BEFORE they did the lindyhop in bed!). and if that's the case, where the heck did irina find all this time to have babies and stay in amazingly great kick-ass shape?? LOL

you know, what's so hard about taking a paternity test these days?? LOL

i guess it would end the show. imagine sloan, jack, irina, lazeray, vaughn, syd, sark, lauren, and senator reid all lining up, guilty and embrassed, at the doctor's office to confirm whose kid is whose, LOL!

heck throw in weiss too! and who says that marshall's baby is really his?? i dunno, carrie looks mighty suspicious to me too!!

(seriously, i'm just joking. i'm hoping sloane didn't haven't any kids.)

ok if its syd - im gonna be so pissed
HOW CAN IT BE IRINA!?!?!?!!? :confused:
i think lauren is somehow related but im not sure how
but i think his daughter an entirely new character
i still dont understand how its gonna work tho!