Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Who is That?

Discussion in 'Site-Related News' started by Azhria Lilu, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Introducing one of our first contests, called "Who is That?".

Basically, we'll have a greatly distorted image and you have to guess who/what is in the picture.

If you think you know who/what the picture is of, email charlie@allalias.com with your AllAlias.com Member Name, who you think the picture is of, and if you think you know, what episode it is from. Please put “Who is That” in the title. You can only enter once per day. People with multiple accounts will automatically be disqualified (you are only allowed one unless given direct permission from an administrator – if you have two or more accounts please PM an administrator saying which account(s) you would like removed)

If no one gets it after a few days (approx. three), a clue will be given to help people in the right direction.

If you win:
    If you get the person/people/thing correct AND the episode correct = 250 points
    If you get the person/people/thing correct and don't give an episode = 150 points
    If you get the person/people/thing correct and get the episode wrong = 100 points

For more on points, go here: http://forums.allalias.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=3480

We are not responsible for lost, misplaced, misdirected, accidentally deleted, or otherwise not received emails. Even if it is our fault, we cannot be held responsible for non-rewarded points.

So what is this image, you ask?

This one: [​IMG]

Because this is the first time, here is a hint: there is a person in this picture (so it's who not what).

We know this contest may be hard. Please PM me or email charlie@allalias.com with any contest feedback. You must be a registered member to enter (it's free to register). Only the first person to get it correct (even if they get the episode wrong) will win points.

2. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

great idea charlie!!!

3. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

if u dont give an episode should be equal or less than a wrong one

4. Marlene

Marlene Guest

hrm...trying to figure out what you did to the image. ugh only if i had photoshop or print shop 2 play w/ the image

5. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

i know who it is

6. Marlene

Marlene Guest

all i see is blobs..tiny blobs

7. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

u need to look at it differently

8. Azhria Lilu

IMPORTANT: The email address to send things to has CHANGED. Please send all submissions to charlie@allalias.com - even if you already sent yours. The team account seems not to be getting email.

9. Marlene

Marlene Guest

oh this is so hard! *pouts*

10. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

Charlie, I hate useing my E'mail, could we also do PMs for the game?

Edit: AAA Oh my!! I know whh it is!!!! Can I PM can I PM??!!?? :D

11. Marlene

Marlene Guest

u do?!?!?

12. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

*Jumps up and down* I've got it I've got it! I guess I'll just have to E-mail! :D

13. Marlene

Marlene Guest

::cries on nance's shoulder::

its squares i tell u just squares!

14. Natalie

Natalie BANNED!

No, think Alias! Think all about the Alias eps! See now?!!???!!

15. Azhria Lilu

Someone got it! Look for a thread about who won and what the answer was soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.