Who is the best girl?

You can tell my name that I am a total JG supporter...she's my hero and my idol and my favorite actress...in fact she's my favorite person!

LMAO! Same here....saaaaame here. I have an entire binder on her, and another one for Alias. JG is so pretty, so strong, so humble, so down to earth, so modest, so nice, so YOUNG looking!! SO PERFECT!! Ok, I admit, she has flaws, but I don't know any of them!!

No she has no flaws...none...she is absolutely perfect...people say no one is...well she is...

AND I TOO HAVE A JG BINDER!!! I"M GONNA GO NUTS!!!

ya, by looking at her you would never guess that she's thirty. shoe looks more like 21.
--Mandy :angelic:

I know...she's such a studly stud!

also i read in article about her that her mom like made her do stuff that would help her looking young or something...like exfoliating and all that fancy stuff...

SydB_JenG said:
No she has no flaws...none...she is absolutely perfect...people say no one is...well she is...

Guess it's time for you to go shoot a rubber band at a squirrel!

Jennifer is so beautiful! :smiley: ^_^ I admire jennifer a lot. But I also think that many other girls are pretty though. :smiley: Sorry, just had to say it. ^_^

I think Irina is so incredibly hot for being like in her 40's probably...when she took her shirt off on the train I was like...Damn! I wanna look like that when I'm in my 40's!! I guess I'll have to go to the gym just a little bit more hehe!...thanx for the motivation Lena Olin!

I agree, Lena looks great. Hehe, yeah, that scene when she ripped off her shirt so Sark could zap the passive transmitter was great. ^_^

i know it's not me!!!!!!!! though jenny is very pretty! my Cat Lilly is loverly too though! she's sooooo Purrrfect!

SydB_JenG said:

LMAO! I found a flaw with her!! She's too nice!! That's what everyone who knows her says anyway....

i think lena is completely gorgeous. not that jennifer isn't but you have to respect a woman lena's age that looks like she does. she is amazing.

Back