Who is the better looking sister?

Which is the better looking sister?

• Nadia

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
While Syd has a certain sweetness and charm about her, Nadia is a lot hotter, IMO. If we were voting on which sister was the nicest or which you liked better of course I would vote for Syd.

Its so hard to decide.... I mean they r both hot in their own way...there should b an opption of both.
and I totally agree w/ ^

Ok, let me get this straight. I posted this when I was just starting on Allalias, so I had no clue what a froum was, so I just posted things all over. OK???? LoL

I voted Nadia :blush: b/c her face seems to be sweeter and hotter at the same time (but i also must admit Syd's body looks better too) (y)

Wow, it was hard to choose. I use to think Nadia was hotter and she is a very hot girl, but when you combine looks and the figure, you've gotta go with Syd.

I voted Nadia with out hesitation, When I watch Alias I some time say DANG I wish I looked just like Syd, and then the camera will do a different angle on her and make her look like she has a big jaw or cross eyed and I am all like DANG I am so glad I don't look like Syd! But I have yet to see a bad angle of Nadia ,so I think now I am going to be like DANG I wish I looked like Nadia!

Back