Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Who is the girl from the prophecy?

Discussion in 'Alias' started by Silverdewdrop, Mar 6, 2003.

?
  1. >It's Syd, despite the mountain thing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. >It's Irena, she does seem interested in Rimbaldi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. >Syd will have a daughter and that will be who it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. >Syd has a sister she doesn't know about, that's her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. >The prophecy is a load of felgercarb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. >The prophecy will never come to pass, Syd saw the mountain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. >I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silverdewdrop

Silverdewdrop Rocket Ranger

So what do you think. Personally I believe it would be interesting if it was someone else, but Syd is the center of the show. I'll probably have to go with a daughter though. It would be cool if she and Vaughn had a kid. They should move in together first. Oh well. Off topic. Vote!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :sleep: :mad: :ph34r:

2. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

i think that it is irina, it couldnt be sydney's daughter bc in the prophecy it says that this woman is alive now!

3. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

Yea but what if the thing is wrong? I mean look at how the show is flowing? They kiss, make love, adn will have a kid!

4. AlIaSMVLuVa

AlIaSMVLuVa Rocket Ranger

wuz dere a picture of the girl from the prophecy on the show?? i can't remeber if it was show or i dreamt it..

5. Cats Sundin

Cats Sundin Cadet

I still think it's Irena, it's too soon for Sid and Vaughn to have a kid and it would mess up her job and stuff

6. krisAll4Alias

krisAll4Alias Rocket Ranger

I just don't know! There have already been so many twists and turns in the show. Anyone of these answers could be right. I can't wait to find out which one it is.

7. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

somehow i don't think it's irina. i think it's sydney and the mountain thingy was a flaw of rambaldi's.

8. KateJone_s

KateJone_s Rocket Ranger

What if since Jack and Irina did the rumble-tumble... Irina gets pregnant and it is their baby???

Maybe? Just me thinking out loud....

Or maybe that was Irina's whole plot....To sleep with Jack so she would have the girl mentioned in the prophecy?? :blink:

Or am I sounding a little to far-fetched???

9. Silverdewdrop

Silverdewdrop Rocket Ranger

If the rumours are true about Irena dying this season, then it probably can't be her. But I'm hoping they're not true, she's an interesting character.

10. aliaschick4mv

aliaschick4mv Rocket Ranger

I should have written that the prophecy was a load of felgercarb, but I don't know they wouldn't have made up a prophecy and not have it come true.

11. SydneyandVaughn

SydneyandVaughn Rocket Ranger

I think it's probably Irina... but you never know......... :unsure:

12. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Did it? I must have missed that part. I'll have to look at my tapes again!

13. goofygal

goofygal Rocket Ranger

i voted for irina because i kinda don't like her(no offense to anyone that does). but at the same time i am really not all that sure. i mean what if rambaldi was a dingbat? lol! dingbat! (sorry i think that is so funny!)

14. liliana

liliana Rocket Ranger

since they can change it they could make out that this girl hasn't been born yet.So it could either be Irina,or Syd could have a child or Rambaldi was just a nutcase who liked throwing people's lives in a loop

That's my opinion

15. clockstop4vaughn

clockstop4vaughn Scout

i think that its sydney b/c :magician: rambaldi said MAYBE IF SHE SAW THE MOUNTIN IT MIGHT HAVE QUELLED HER FIRE. dont think he planned on her seein the mountain. but she did that still doen't mean she can't be the prophacy gurl.

brittany

16. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

i thinks its irina. she has so many different side sto her and i tink somehow she cares for syd but is still evil! but u never no w the show heres so many twists and turns.!

17. Freelancer598

Freelancer598 Rocket Ranger

I personally think that it's Syd, but someone else is acting for her, a Rambaldi thing will let Sloane control her and well...boom

18. GoddessAliasErica

GoddessAliasErica Scout

^_^ Mmmmmm...I don't think it is Irena because I don't think she will be on the show past this season...at least that is my suspicion. If Irena dies then there goes the prophecy. :redhair: Perhaps Syd, but I don't think she has the evil within her :angelic: . However a sister or a daughter sounds cool. I don't think the show would rely on a baby, though. It would ruin things too much. I mean come on a pregnant Syd doing high kicks and beating up the bad guy? Naaaa....Plus I think they want to get to the prophecy before a baby would allow. So I guess, I would say Syd or sister. :ph34r:

19. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

Does anyone know what the prophecy actually said?? This whole argument seems to hinge on the particularities of the language...can someone post the prophecy here?

And doesn't it seem odd to anyone that such an important and (ultimately) unresolved plotline was left idle for so long?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

20. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i chose syd depite the mountain thing....the picture was looked exactly her...unless she has a twin (i doubt) its gotta be her