Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >The prophecy is a load of felgercarb

• >The prophecy will never come to pass, Syd saw the mountain

• >I don't know

• Total voters
So what do you think. Personally I believe it would be interesting if it was someone else, but Syd is the center of the show. I'll probably have to go with a daughter though. It would be cool if she and Vaughn had a kid. They should move in together first. Oh well. Off topic. Vote!!! :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :Ph34r: :asleep: :angry: :Ph34r:

I just don't know! There have already been so many twists and turns in the show. Anyone of these answers could be right. I can't wait to find out which one it is.

What if since Jack and Irina did the rumble-tumble... Irina gets pregnant and it is their baby???

Maybe? Just me thinking out loud....

Or maybe that was Irina's whole plot....To sleep with Jack so she would have the girl mentioned in the prophecy?? :blink:

Or am I sounding a little to far-fetched???

If the rumours are true about Irena dying this season, then it probably can't be her. But I'm hoping they're not true, she's an interesting character.

I should have written that the prophecy was a load of felgercarb, but I don't know they wouldn't have made up a prophecy and not have it come true.

i voted for irina because i kinda don't like her(no offense to anyone that does). but at the same time i am really not all that sure. i mean what if rambaldi was a dingbat? lol! dingbat! (sorry i think that is so funny!)

since they can change it they could make out that this girl hasn't been born yet.So it could either be Irina,or Syd could have a child or Rambaldi was just a nutcase who liked throwing people's lives in a loop

That's my opinion

i think that its sydney b/c :magician: rambaldi said MAYBE IF SHE SAW THE MOUNTIN IT MIGHT HAVE QUELLED HER FIRE. dont think he planned on her seein the mountain. but she did that still doen't mean she can't be the prophacy gurl.

brittany

i thinks its irina. she has so many different side sto her and i tink somehow she cares for syd but is still evil! but u never no w the show heres so many twists and turns.!

^_^ Mmmmmm...I don't think it is Irena because I don't think she will be on the show past this season...at least that is my suspicion. If Irena dies then there goes the prophecy. :redhair: Perhaps Syd, but I don't think she has the evil within her :angelic: . However a sister or a daughter sounds cool. I don't think the show would rely on a baby, though. It would ruin things too much. I mean come on a pregnant Syd doing high kicks and beating up the bad guy? Naaaa....Plus I think they want to get to the prophecy before a baby would allow. So I guess, I would say Syd or sister. :Ph34r:

Does anyone know what the prophecy actually said?? This whole argument seems to hinge on the particularities of the language...can someone post the prophecy here?

And doesn't it seem odd to anyone that such an important and (ultimately) unresolved plotline was left idle for so long?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i chose syd depite the mountain thing....the picture was looked exactly her...unless she has a twin (i doubt) its gotta be her

Back