• >The prophecy is a load of felgercarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >The prophecy will never come to pass, Syd saw the mountain

• >I don't know

• Total voters
THE PROPHECY:

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented. At vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

Sydney matched three specific anomalies Rambaldi mentioned: DNA sequencing, platelet levels, and the size of her heart. And of course, the picture.

Since it was written in the 15th century, he couldn't have written that the woman was alive now. I don't believe it mentioned when the woman would be alive. I read an article somewhere that stated JJ reportedly told someone the woman in the prophecy wasn't alive yet. I have no idea. It doesn't really say the woman would be evil, but I can't believe it's Sydney.

There was picture in the prophecy and it looked an awful lot like Sydney! But I still think it is Irina. Unless.... Sloane and Irinia are manipulating Sydney like they did w/ the whole break-up of SD-6 and Syd wreaks havoc unknowingly?

Well what did Irena look like when she was Syd's age...like Syd? But wouldn't you think the person would have to look like the picture when the prophecy is fufilled...I think it's Syd, but it's be cool if it was the daughter/sister angle.

its obviously irina rambaldi hasnt been wrong yet and she saw the view from the mountain
it also says if she soaw the view from the mountian it could have comed her soll
if irina goes up there then nothing will happen

I think the daughter thing, i mean it would just be such a good twist in the story. I can just see her now, "I want to be just like grandma" lol!

musically83 said:
And doesn't it seem odd to anyone that such an important and (ultimately) unresolved plotline was left idle for so long?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Thats the whole reason of "Alias" ... I do believe JJ is still trying to get a real good ending to this prophecy girl ... and thats why we haven't heard anything about it lately ...

My guess is that Syd has a sister, we never knew existed!

KateJone_s said:
What if since Jack and Irina did the rumble-tumble... Irina gets pregnant and it is their baby???

Maybe? Just me thinking out loud....

Or maybe that was Irina's whole plot....To sleep with Jack so she would have the girl mentioned in the prophecy?? :blink:

Or am I sounding a little to far-fetched???
I thought the exact same thing...there's 2 for that one

I would have to say it is irina but it says something about this person being really evil unless they are stopped. What if Irina is stopped through her love for sydney. What if goodness prevails over evil because of that love. That i think would be cool

Nothing is forgotten in Alias!!!!!!!!!! I am sure they will bring it bak at the end of the seaosn. They wouldnt drop something that big. I am afraid that they may have dropped anna. That would be quite bad

Back