Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >The prophecy is a load of felgercarb

• >The prophecy will never come to pass, Syd saw the mountain

• >I don't know

• Total voters
I think the prophecy will come true and rambaldi wil come back and stop her. actually i dont really think that will happen, but it is a possibilty.

I dont think that it is Irena, she is just too evil and I dotn care for her. I think that it could at least be Sydney, b/c she matches discription. But Sydney could also have a daughter (!!!!!I hope so!!!, and it better be with Vaughn) and she could bethe one that Rambaldi talks about. And if you say that it couldn't be cuz Rambaldi says she is alive now, How can someone prove that she is alive now for all we know, the prophecy coudl have been found 100 years earlier and niether Irena, Sydney or Sydney's daughter (if that happens) would be alive...so HA! and I do agree with the coment about how if she maybe saw the mountain it might quell her hire.....so there is another ha!

Anyway I'll shut up now.
P.S. what is up with the thing with the heart on the documents that Irena stole and gave to Slone, and what was on the disk that Irena droped before Syd shot Irena?

P.P.S. Can anyone here please try to get a picture of the prophecy on page 47 so we can get a better look at the girl in the picture????

Kind of a way out half-idea I had last night while rewatching TTT: Both page 47 AND the vial used to decode it were taken after SD-6 had had possession of them. Is it possible that these were fakes made by Sloane to set someone (Cole, Syd?) up to expose themselves, and that they aren't really true??

musically83 said:
Kind of a way out half-idea I had last night while rewatching TTT: Both page 47 AND the vial used to decode it were taken after SD-6 had had possession of them.  Is it possible that these were fakes made by Sloane to set someone (Cole, Syd?) up to expose themselves, and that they aren't really true??
THAT IS SUCH A GOOD THEORY! wow i never thought of that!!

If that theory is wrong maybe the person in the prophecy is whoever Freplica is...or maybe sark is really a woman...and its him/her...lol sorry im just kidding around

but then she cant fight...I wish she could have a daughter, but not be pregnant lol...i know it cant happen, but i wish it would!

I know this sounds creppy, but if Irina took one of Syd's eggs and Vaughn's sperms and made a baby and someone carried it to fullfil the prophecy!

hmmm...i see it happening...did you hear about that woman who gets paid to have other peoples kids...she's 55 years old so she gets someone elses eggs and this guys sperm...and she has the baby for them...to thats just as bad as prostitution...its so sick...sorry off topic sort of

is anyone else confused that we haven't heard about this in a really long time???

is it possible that the big twist/suspense of the season finale will have something to do with the revelation of who the propehecy is actually about??

well syd saw the mountain, and that is WHY i think it's syd. i don't think it disqualifies her at all. it doesn't say that if this girl sees the mountain that she's not the prophesised (sorry can't spell) one, it just says that her fire will be cooled or something. and all this talk about the evil rambaldi and stuff...we don't even know if the final product will be evil. anybody consider the fact that rambaldi was good, just too far ahead of his time? like da vinci or galileo...they were so ahead of their time and some people thought they should be punnished for their "evil" or "insane" ideas.

I'm not very positive on this but I'm thinking it could be Sydney in some ways and it could be Irina in other ways. I just have to wait for a while to see what's going on.

O, and about the egg and you know what. BAD MENTAL IMAGE I TELL YOU AND ESPECIALLY FOR A CHILD WHO IS NOT 13 YET AND WON'T BE FOR A WHILE!!!!

I think it is irina it says tho that unless she is stopped she will become very very powerful...now i kno i have said this before but what if her love for sydney stops her. What if her plove proves strong enough that she realizes her wrong and changes. There is much proof of how deep her love is for sydney so i think it is irina but i think her heart in the end will stop her

Back