Who is the head of the covenant??

Who will end up being the Head of the Covenant???

• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Dixon

• Sloane

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Lauren

• Irina

• Katya

• Kendall

• Total voters
and when jack says "you were never supposed to have found this" found what, that hes covanent? WELL OBVIOUSLY...so i dont think thats it. i think its just something to do with the docs....BUT WHAT?

Alias_Addict47 said:
we dunno wat the other 3 paperz were about. we only no wat the 1 said that syd waz active 4 the missing 2 years.
"Active" means the project was active when the papers were taken. That could have been before Sydney apparently died or before they could have been updated--if Jack were convinced of her death--and even if he wasn't convinced of her death, he might not have been let in on the secret of what happened to her (it's possible the CIA didn't know about what happened to Sydney until she reported to Kendall, just as he said). It might have been that competing forces (led by Kendall?) didn't approve of the way Jack was running things and saw this as his opportunity to take the project out of Jack's hands. (I've considered the possibility that Sydney has been watched by the CIA, but it's hard to believe that any CIA watchers would just stand back and let their valuable asset duke it out with Allison without stepping in!)
;)

and we already know that kendall knew about syd when she was missing. i find it hard to believe that syd didnt ask about her father throughout that time...and that kendall didnt let her father know, somehow. jack went into solitary a year before she was found, so there were at least a couple months where kendall knew where syd was, and jack wasnt in jail, right? so there coiuld be something going on there. :blink:

If any of you read the Episode Recap on ABC.com, the synopsis mentioned at the end that the papers Syd was reading reveiled that Jack was in fact NOT in jail during the 2-yrs Syd was missing and that Vaughn's father worked for Jack who tracked BOTH Syd and Nadia's lives until he died,....

ABC Quickly removed the ending of the synopsis Monday morning after the finale...I think they made an Oops! and told us what we werent supposed to know yet!

Who knows...the writers may change that knowing that we all know something we shouldnt!

this is what i think it will come down to, it will either be the least expected person on the show, or it won't be anyone we know, it will be like one of the main characters family or friends or people mentioned like Elena the 3rd Derevko, or Vaughns dad, something like that.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how it makes sense that it's Jack.
;) ✌️

I'm surprised that Jack has so many votes in this poll. I agree with verdantheart -- it just doesn't make any sense.

I REALLY hope it is not Jack... that is one great character. I really hope they don't change him. He is very mysterious, in a good way, loves Sydney and I sure hope they leave it that way.

MaKennas Cole would be a good choice. We love to hate him! Although if it is going to be someone Sydney trusts then Kendall would be the choice for me.

I believe that Jack is the head of the Covenant.

Here are a couple of possible reasons:
1) Jack was consumed with having Vaughn kill Lauren. Thus, since Lauren obviously knows who is 'controlling' her. If Jack was head of the covenant, he would not want that her telling Sydney. What a better way to get rid of a possible leak than to have the bitter ex kill her?

2)On another note, take a look at the character development over the past seasons. In Seasons 1 and 2 Jack and Syd were gradually developing a relationship (with some roadbumps in the path) as were Vaughn and Syd. In Season 3, Syd and Vaughn were torn apart and put in a triangle with Lauren while Syd and Jack were the super father/daughter spy team. Now that we have Syd and Vaughn back together as they dynamic duo and that we know Jack has betrayed Syd's trust in a very real way, what would be better balance out the happiness of syd/vaughn than having papa spy be relevealed as evil Covenant?

These are just my rambling thoughts...

lamayla said:
I believe that Jack is the head of the Covenant.

Here are a couple of possible reasons:
1) Jack was consumed with having Vaughn kill Lauren.  Thus, since Lauren obviously knows who is 'controlling' her.  If Jack was head of the covenant, he would not want that her telling Sydney.  What a better way to get rid of a possible leak than to have the bitter ex kill her?
Just because Jack was pushing Vaughn's buttons, it automatically makes him Covenant?! Then why doesn't he have Sark kill Lauren? (He's flexible, he'd do it for the right price--he ordered his father's death!) Or Katya? You all seem to think he's their boss. Why use such an unreliable tool as Vaughn--and one as likely to backfire on him with Sydney? One that requires him to pretend that he's all vengeance-happy re: Irina (a stretch)? No, the missing docs are CIA docs and Jack's CIA bosses--whoever is in charge of this top-secret project!--would not want its subject discovering it, now would they? They would order Jack to take necessary means--and they'd be the ones likely to believe that the necessary means = one of their own (Vaughn)--after all, he got himself compromised, didn't he?

Let's try again . . .

2)On another note, take a look at the character development over the past seasons.  In Seasons 1 and 2 Jack and Syd were gradually developing a relationship (with some roadbumps in the path) as were Vaughn and Syd.  In Season 3, Syd and Vaughn were torn apart and put in a triangle with Lauren while Syd and Jack were the super father/daughter spy team.  Now that we have Syd and Vaughn back together as they dynamic duo and that we know Jack has betrayed Syd's trust in a very real way, what would be better balance out the happiness of syd/vaughn than having papa spy be relevealed as evil Covenant?
Oh, you think everything is hunky-dory between Sydney and Vaughn now? I think he still has some problems to overcome. "Oh Jack has to be evil to counterbalance S/V happiness" isn't a motive, it's an artificial idea that effectively warps established character beyond recognition. They're going to have to do better than that. :lol:

Still waiting for an explanation that makes sense to me . . . but, at least someone's finally offered something! Thanks! :D
;)

I think it's Kendall and I think that Jack knows and has been working with Kendall somehow in order to protect Sydney or take down the Covenant, just like when he was working for SD-6 as a double agent for the CIA.

I think that Jack actually kept those documents on Sydney in order to protect her some how. Maybe that was the only way that they would allow her to live or they would have killed her along time ago when they first found out she was part of the prophecy.

I also noticed that the guy that plays Kendall (damn what is his name) was at the ABC Upfront premiere in a picture with Sloane.

ok first off... Jack is not the head of the covenant no way no how...nothing he does in any way reflect covenant head behavior...im pretty sure its nobody we have seen...not someone we dont know just someone we havnt seen... ...next i think i know who is...i think its vaugns father and with good reason. first off i highly doubt he's dead for the following reasons...

1. Vaughn said that when irena was done with him he could only be identified by his dental records or dna or something along those lines...sounds familiar doesn't it...like say if someones house was to blow up and the only way they could be identified is by thier teeth it woiuld be really easy to mistakenly be thought dead for 2 years then miraculously show up in an ally in hong kong...but is a good thing that never happened to anyone we know of...
2. Around the beginning of season 2...I think Vaughn was talking to Irena about his father and said something along the lines of "you killied my daddy i hate you WAAA:mad: " or something like that i have no idea what his exact words were... but anyway irena was all "so you say".

I also think that too many things are a coincidence or a clue to what Vaughn the first was into...
1. First when jack and Vaughn were breaking sydney out of NSC custody when they were about to try and get back her memories...(i cant think of his name and im too lazy to check but hye was playing chess in the park) Well anyway...he said to jack Look who is getting the old gang back togeather" when he said it was himself sloane vaughn and old chess guy...
2. Why exactly did Lauren marry vaughn of all the people in the cia she picks Vaughn. I mean , im sure ther ewas someone easier with the same amount of clearence and there would also be less suspicion seeing as how they might not have been trying to drink themself to death on a daily basis...i mean seriously why not wiess he is coming off a lil needy for some action... lauren was sent to vaugh by the covenant and if Vaughn's father (in my oppinion) is head of the covenant, it all pieces togeather really well.

3. Lazaray's name when making contact with will was st. Aidan which spelled backwards is nadia... and i am pretty sure there is some family connection between sark and Sydney because of all his cryptic little comments to her about her mother such as..."ive often thought of her as a mother fiigure myself at times" or something like that...so isnt it odd that sarks father leaves him all this gold (after faking his death by "Julia" whichis strikingly close to Julian) and it goes to the covenant and his long lost father's name as a contact reversed is the name of the person vaughn's father died trying to take???

Now that i have taken up like half the page with the theories i have been dying to get off my chest...i will leave you with this im pretty sure william vaughn is the head of the covenant... but we also wont find out for a really long time...

:thud: im done!

SimoneDaniel6 said:
(i cant think of his name and im too lazy to check but hye was playing chess in the park)
Brill.

But why would Vaughn send Lauren to sit on his own son? Wouldn't it make more sense for someone else to sit on him hoping to have Vaughn or one of the others (Brill?) contact him? Vaughn Sr already knows where Vaughn Sr is and wouldn't need to find that out. :confused: ^_^
✌️

I think it's Jack Bristow.
Okay! I know it's a bit of a stretch..big stretch!

But Lauren said someone controlled both her and Syd-and that the answers were in Wittenberg-
'You were never suppost to find this'-Jack

Everything Lauren said about CIA not finding her sooner or learning the truth from Kendall indicates someone is controlling Syd's life.

And who wants Syd to be happy so much, that having her become a double agent again (whilst splitting up her and Vaughn, the man he dosn't think is good enough) would be for her own good-like project christmas training.

What do you think, who heads the covenant? Will we ever find out?

Back