Who is the head of the covenant??

Who will end up being the Head of the Covenant???

• Jack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Dixon

• Sloane

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Lauren

• Irina

• Katya

• Kendall

• Total voters
i think its jack cause this would be insane and change everything like they say in the fianle that sdy is goign to get screwed by someone she trusts im pretty sure its her dady

hey, what about Sark and McKennas Cole?? i mean-marshall for goodness sake?? what are you people thinking?? i think mckennas cole is got a pretty good cv for something like that

NotaSyd&Vaughnfananymore said:
Okie dokie folks, the finale revealed it was....JACK!!! How the heck could he do that to his daughter...more over the daughter he profess to love???? :( :eek: :angry: .....OR his he????? :thinking:
You want to explain how this was revealed? I still don't see how it makes sense.
:confused:

verdantheart said:
Okie dokie folks, the finale revealed it was....JACK!!! How the heck could he do that to his daughter...more over the daughter he profess to love????  :(  :eek:  :angry: .....OR his he????? :thinking:
You want to explain how this was revealed? I still don't see how it makes sense.
yah, what? it def didnt reveal that he was the head of the covanent. those docs were cia docs...and although lauren knew about it, we dont know how.

ok well i voted for katya but im not sure if its her
Its probably like Sark (even tho he "claims" hes not) but i think its McKennas Cole - even tho he said he was just one of the upper upper level ppl I still think its him
and even still - Sloane probably isnt the head because well all know how much Cole and Sloane love each other... yeah right... if theres any doubt in ur mind watch the Box parts I &II
and it cant be Vaughn - because duh why would he "kill" syd... wouldnt happen!
I dont think it would be dixon or marshall cuz that would jsut be sad
It coudl be Jack but then again I dont think he would have done that stuff to Syd
and it *could* be Irina but i seriously hope its not - plus i really dont think it is because she would have to be too much in hidding to be the head of the covenant... but i dunno....

MVhunny said:
verdantheart said:
Okie dokie folks, the finale revealed it was....JACK!!! How the heck could he do that to his daughter...more over the daughter he profess to love????  :(  :eek:  :angry: .....OR his he????? :thinking:
yah, what? it def didnt reveal that he was the head of the covanent. those docs were cia docs...and although lauren knew about it, we dont know how.
exactly! I originally thought he was the head of the covenant untill i realized that CIA docs... not covenant
altho we cant explain how lauren knew unless....
the covenant planted the CIA docs for syd to find hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nah i still dont think its jack....

I'm not sure it matters except to reveal the most evil character on the show. If they're inside the larger Bristow family (or maybe "project" is the word) then the story really doesn't change in terms of original motivation. I would say Irina but they would have to find a replacement actor at some point. I could say Vaughn's father (death never stopped anybody) but that tightens the plot web when the point of this coming season is to loosen things a little and (I think) to let the characters get into some kind of stride.

If they're outside the Bristow family (is there such a place?) then it's just another player in the Rambaldi game. Kendall might be too distant seeing as he was borrowed from season 2 to show up once in season3. Lauren's mother might work but does Peggy Lipton(?) want to commit to more appearances? Katya's been doing a lot of foot soldier work for a organizational leader and again, can they get I. Rossellini?

i dun think its Katya cuz she waz goin 2 shoot syd and the covenant finds syd important 2 rambaldi so i dun think its ne1 in the covenant, i think its sum1 in da cia. i would say Irina but lena isn't coming back next season so its eithr Kendall Sloane or Marshall.Kendall b/c kendall new about syd and he could have told her sooner, so wut changed? Marshall b/c its marshall and no1 would guess that.and sloane would b 2 obvious and i dun think its jack tho.

Ok peoplei mean think about it...jack on the very last ep. said "you were never supposed to find out about this" to syd, am i correct? well anyways, jack could have been the head of the covenant and that would mean that obviousally lauren would know about it, so trying to save her own life she told sydney were the docs were at the bank, and when syd found out she was just a project baby it could have been for the covenant or the cia leaning either way because they didnt show you what the other four papers said!

Back