Season 5 Who is the man behind prophet 5?

Who is the man behind prophet 5?

• Vaughn Himself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Bristow

• Irina Direvko

• Vaughns Father

• Sloan

• OTHER

• Total voters
It was told to sydney that she could know, but she wouldnt believe it anyway..who do u think it was that gave the order to kill vaughn?

I think Vaughns father because sydney would never suspect her fiances dead father.......soooo yea.

I think like you on this! If it is Bill Vaughn, who obviously faked his death (again) then he would have not bumped off Vaughn. Maybe Bill arranged for MV's death to be staged for some reason. He needs his son for something, something only MV can provide.

I voted for Vaughn father...don't know why but I just don't
think we've heard the last about Bill Vaughn

I agree!!!!!!!!!! Always thought so!

It's so obviously Danny or Will... (J/K)

HEHE! That's a good one! I love it. That would be great for a spoof Alias or something on SNL.

Someone original - not Bill or Jack. Irena is a nice thought... dunno if I like that idea either.

I'm sitting on the thought for now.

Guess its someone new, a person we just get to hear about in the begining. Or maybe its Irina, maybe thats because she knows about Vaughn.

It's got to be Irina. 🕵

Remember what she said to Naughn "You’re not as covert as you like to think"?

Irina knows everyone's secrets, but no one knows hers. The blessing she gave to him marrying Sydney was fake. Irina knew that she was going to have to kill Naughn sooner or later. She didn't like him as Syd's boyfriend, especially with the way that he kept bringing up that he hated her for killing Bill. It seemed like she merely tolerated him.

Irina is the criminal mastermind.

Back