:::: Who is the most beautiful ::::

Sydney or Lauren?

• Sydney Bristow (our always favorite Jen!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren Reed (new kid in the town but we like her too)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Melissa has a better figure than Jennifer. She has posed in Australia's Playboy magazine. Her face is conventionally pretty. The eyebrows need to be reduced, though.

Jennifer has some unusual features, yet she is able to look pretty when she works to be pretty. Those candid pictures of her walking her puppy weren't good looking since she wasn't made up to look nice. She does have a prominent forehead, her ears stick out too much, plus her lips are too big. Her fingers and toes are too long. She has a tummy. Yet she can look very attractive WHEN she is made up right. So she needs a makeup artist to bring out her beauty. I hope this makes sense. :blush:

superintelligentone said:
Melissa has a better figure than Jennifer. She has posed in Australia's Playboy magazine. Her face is conventionally pretty. The eyebrows need to be reduced, though.

Jennifer has some unusual features, yet she is able to look pretty when she works to be pretty. Those candid pictures of her walking her puppy weren't good looking since she wasn't made up to look nice. She does have a prominent forehead, her ears stick out too much, plus her lips are too big. Her fingers and toes are too long. She has a tummy. Yet she can look very attractive WHEN she is made up right. So she needs a makeup artist to bring out her beauty. I hope this makes sense. :blush:
Finally someone agrees with me. lol
Jen is a good person and actress, but she really isn't that pretty, atleast compared to Melissa :cool:

~~Spongy!

i think jen is sooo pretty...tis just that she is sorta weird pretty. but no doubt she has a great figure. melissa i have only seen pictures of, but she looks kinda normal, if u no what i mean.

Melissa has a better figure than Jennifer.
Jennifer has some unusual features, yet she is able to look pretty when she works to be pretty. Those candid pictures of her walking her puppy weren't good looking since she wasn't made up to look nice. She does have a prominent forehead, her ears stick out too much, plus her lips are too big. Her fingers and toes are too long. She has a tummy. Yet she can look very attractive WHEN she is made up right. So she needs a makeup artist to bring out her beauty.
True Jen does look great on the show when someone makes her up, but I think she is just as beautiful in candids. Most actors don't look good without makeup-just like the rest of us-but Jen always looks good to me. Yes she is not a "soft" as Melissa, but she is sexy and has a great smile. Oh, and that "tummy" is called muscle.

I was going through an old magazine Maxim 100 most beautiful women of 2001 and I was shocked and still am shocked to find Lauren(Mellisa George) on the list shes like around 80ish and Sydney/Jennifer not there. Persoanlly i think Sydney is the hottest, Lauren doesnt really apeal to me that much, but shes ok. Sydney is so much hotter and cuter and she is field trained.

hmmm, although I don't find Jen to be "pretty" I think it depends on taste,
Melissa is a classic beauty. She has feminine curves and soft features.
Jen has a more masculin body and harder face. I guess a modern look
I'll stick with Melissa, I don't want to look like a man. Muscles and all :lol:

~~Spongy!

November 13 said:
I pick Jen-- Melissa is pretty, but Jen's smile makes a whole room light up
That is exactly what i m talking about she is radiant, and lustrous. I couldnt think of a better way to sum up her beauty in a sentence, but November 13 (whats with the name) hits it on the nose.
"Her Smile Makes the whole Room Light Up."

This is why Sydney/Jenn is so hot, personally i like girls that have a unique look, she looks different then cliche boring look, big breasted, blonde b****es. And shes so damn cute. I love her hair, and brunettes!! Its also the way she carries herself she seems like shes a normal person, and not a stuck up *h**e.
k i'm done.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
hmmm, although I don't find Jen to be "pretty" I think it depends on taste,
Melissa is a classic beauty. She has feminine curves and soft features.
Jen has a more masculin body and harder face. I guess a modern look
I'll stick with Melissa, I don't want to look like a man. Muscles and all :lol:

~~Spongy!
I see you dont value your life.

You're going to have to kill this guy to because he basically sumed-up the truth. lol

P.S; it's just an opinion. Don't take things so literaly :P

~~Spongy!

Sorry, but I just don't see what you see.
I'm a straight woman but I always admide curves.
If I could wake-up tomorow as any women, it would be Halle Berry or Brook Burke

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Melissa has a better figure than Jennifer.  She has posed in Australia's Playboy magazine.  Her face is conventionally pretty.  The eyebrows need to be reduced, though.

Jennifer has some unusual features, yet she is able to look pretty when she works to be pretty.  Those candid pictures of her walking her puppy weren't good looking since she wasn't made up to look nice.  She does have a prominent forehead, her ears stick out too much, plus her lips are too big.  Her fingers and toes are too long.  She has a tummy.  Yet she can look very attractive WHEN she is made up right.  So she needs a makeup artist to bring out her beauty.  I hope this makes sense.  :blush:
You're going to have to kill this guy to because he basically sumed-up the truth. lol

P.S; it's just an opinion. Don't take things so literaly :P

~~Spongy!

Please don't kill me! I love Jennifer! :blink: :P

Jennifer somehow is more attractive than the sum of her parts - when she works to look good. She looks plain when she doesn't.

In candid shots like when she was walking her puppy and when she was coming out of a supermarket with a cart full of groceries she looks plain.

But she does have a smile that turns on the beauty that is absent when she has a blank expression. A happy Jennifer is a beautiful woman. But when she seems tired and/or unhappy, she doesn't look good. I see in the series of pictures at the Daredevil Premiere there are many blank expression pictures where she doesn't look good.

Jen of course! i dont know y anyone would pick lauren yuck! lol j/k

i'm true to my girl :smiley: go sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Back