:::: Who is the most beautiful ::::

Sydney or Lauren?

• Sydney Bristow (our always favorite Jen!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren Reed (new kid in the town but we like her too)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Jen...you have to give credit to Melissa though, she does looks great. They both have their flaws...but when Jen dresses up she's stunning. Jen's eyebrows always seem different...someone get Melissa some tweezers.

Marlene said:
Jen's eyebrows always seem different...someone get Melissa some tweezers.
hahahaha :rotflmao: i agree!!! i think jen is gorgeous. melissa is pretty too but she looks so much older. i think its her hair color.

Yeah, she looks older and she is just 27 right, she seems to be over 30, I don't exactly know why :thinking: She is pretty though.

jen definately!

Lauren looks like this girl that used to live next door to me who was so annoying and somehow I see that in Lauren :blink: weird huh?lol

If we're talking strictly CHARACTERS on the show, than SYDNEY all the way baby! Lauren as a character (for me) is one of those people that you just hate so much that every little thing about her annoys you. Like she has some really annoying thing going on with her mouth when she speaks (can't really explain it further than that, but anyone else notice it?)

Now If we're talking Jenifer & Melissa OFF screen, I still pick Jen, but Melissa is definetly attractive.

EDIT: spelling errors :thinking:

Lauren as a character (for me) is one of those people that you just hate so much that every little thing about her annoys you. Like she has some really annoying thing going on with her mouth when she speaks (can't really explain it further than that, but ayone else notice it?)

Yeah, she seems to be saying OuHHH all the time , or blowing or trying to kiss someone all the time, :eek:

I voted Jen, but Melissa is also very pretty. (Her character drives me nuts, but that's not Melissa's fault.) I don't remember who here said it, but I agree: Jen is more the "modern" woman, while Melissa has the Grace Kelly-like classical femininity. It's hard to compare the two.

And Jen doesn't look like a man. Come on. She's fit and not afraid to flaunt it.

Wish I didn't have to choose though. That's so male of me, but whatever. :P

firstoff, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. melissa/lauren is pretty, i have 2 admit, but i voted for sydney/jen bec she can go fr being simple to being gorgeous. her character requires her to work out and be fit and toned but she can be soft & feminine too. i find her body sexy and healthy. without make-up, she looks younger and quite innocent, her dimples are so sexy and though she complains about her red, freckled-nose and big ears, and even her thighs, it makes her more human yet humble.

just 2 refresh ur memory, when she was featured in teen people mar 03, ben affleck, mv and brad cooper were quoted (describing jen garner):

BEN: "if she has any problem, it's that she's too nice. She's like the female version of tom hanks. its d 1 thing u can't fake-who u are at the core, ur character and how u come across. its like when people say it's hard 2 define that "it" quality...that makes her extremely appealing as an actress bec she always holds ur interest..."

MV: "it's her kindness and generosity that makes her more beautiful. she works 16-&-17- hr days and looks as amazing at 5am as she does late at night."

BRAD COOPER: "when i first met her, she has a bunch of cookies stuffed in her mouth and i thought this woman is so wonderful & beautiful...she's sexy and goofy. but jen's sexiest when she's unaware of how sexy she is. she's comfortable in her body and knows how to move it. on a scale of 1-10, shes a 10-plus"...

sorry, i just have 2 post that!!jen's really more beautiful, no doubt!! (y)

Jenn is definatley the More Beautiful one. I'm not saying Melissa isn't pretty she is just not more than Jennifer. and I'm not sayin Jen is more pretty than Melissa because Melissa plays Lauren thats not why. It's like vs. MV against BC (no offence to any BC fans.) But Michael is hotter no question. Melissa is a beautiful person but I think Jennifer is way prettier.

Jenn is def a lot prettier then Melissa. And sorry BC fans, but MV is <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>A LOT</span> hotter!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Back