Season 2 Who is the new mole?

lenafan

Cadet
During the two part season ending Alias blockbuster Irina phones and shows up to confront Sydney several times. I think there's someone in the CIA who is her new mole. Why? because unless she's psychic (that's a possibility), someone has to tell her.
There are several possibilities:
1 A telephone operator at CIA :confused:
2 Marshall who loves Sydney, admires Mom, and she could have told him she just wants to keep tabs on Sydney. ;)
3 (and this is my vote) Weiss. Why? He's a friend of Sydney and Vaughn. He's a magician's great, great nephew (and Irina keeps popping up in unexpected ways). He got Vaughn out of the way at the ice rink with a phone call, leaving Syd alone for Irina to talk too. He was the one who responded when Syd said, "any available agents get to the street level now" and Irina escapes. I know it might sound like a coincidence, but nothing is as it seems on Alias! :rolleyes:

What's your opinion? :D

Maybe it's just mother's intuition.

No, really, it's a good theory, but I don't have any idea who the mole would be.

Marshall's new girlfriend? Has she been around long enough to be a logical choice?

thats a really interesting idea. it could be weiss, but i really like him and i hope he doesn't turn out to be working for irina. if its true, that could basically destroy vaughn with syd gone and everything else.

Back