Who is your favorite character?

Favorite character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have to say Daryl, he'd be one guy I would want with me in a zombie outbreak. He doesn't mess around, pretty good with a crossbow which is good silent killing and listens to orders well and so far has been really the only group member there who hasn't really started any felgercarb ever since they left his brother.

I agree. I have to go Daryl as well. The dude is just money. They are slowly showing his "softer" side, which is making him seem vulnerable, but you can clearly see he still has his own ideas. If he is off the show at any time, I'd be done.

Without a doubt Daryl is my favorite character. Watching his role develop he is now part of the team, Though I think this season something will happen that will disrupt that with his brother coming back. Can't wait to watch. *screams*

Another character I wasn't so keen on at the start though I never disliked him was Hershel Greene. Since season 3 I've really warmed up to his character and hope he's in the show for a good while.

Based on the current death rate I'm scared to watch the show. I don't want Daryl or Maggie to die :(

LOL - yeah I'm concerned at the death rate, it's really anyone's time to get the chop and you never know who's going next.

I think we need a who's going to get killed off next thread. And start putting down bets. :LOL:

I wouldn't be able to join. I find it difficult to talk about their deaths. I have really grown to love the characters. It's like reading a book. Once it's over I become sad and I'm like, "What do I do now?" I get too involved. LoL!

I've never warmed up to Hershel, for whatever reason. If I had to list others, I like Glenn, and I am already starting to like Axel for some reason. Not sure why yet, there is something about his character though.

Daryl fer sure(nice to see a redneck included in a show fer once just sayin cuz its sad people think were just dumb hillbillies(yea im a PROUD redneck)

Back