Who is your favourite actor?

ummm....Michael Vartan!! And definitely Viggo Mortensen and Daniel Day-Lewis
I'm not sure about actresses, I'm much better at guys!

hmmm now actresses is nicole kidman and jennifer garner(of all time: audrey hepburn and grace kelly hands down)
actors: mv of course and tom hanks and hugh grant(io just love his movies, i love fun pointless romantic comedies, )and kevin spacey

hmm... Jen of course, Miranda Otto, Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman, Carrie-Anne Moss. For actors... MV, Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortesnsen, Ian McKellen

my fav actresses are jennifer garner,sarah michelle gellar,liv tyler and nicole kidman.

fav actors:mv,viggo mortenson,brendan fehr and hugh grant

Hmm, lets see, i've got so many that i absolutely adore! but favorite is definetly Elijah Wood. and not just because he's hot ^_^ He's an awesome actor!! :smiley:

More and more, Victor Garber is taking over the spot as my favorite actor (big surprise there, huh?). Extremely expressive in face, posture, and voice--and what he can do with his singing voice! From pure theatricality to lyricality to acting through song (listen to the Assassins cast recording!), I'm floored. I've never heard anything quite like it. I'm very impressed with Tom Hanks and Anthony Hopkins, too--but I've never heard them act through song, lol! (Most musical actors act between songs and let the songs act for them, if you know what I mean . . .) Whatever's needed for a certain role, he seems to know how to give it. Wow.

As for women, I'm very impressed with Jennifer Garner! She has a lot of promise. I very much like Julianne Moore. I've seen extremely impressive work from her. Also Ellen Burstyn.
;)

Back