Who is your favourite actor?

All the Alias characters!! All the Harry Potter characters!! All the LOTR Characters!! Josh Hartnett, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cary Grant, Doris Day, Shirley Temple, and Catherine Hepburn

SydB_JenG said:
and Catherine Hepburn
Katharine Hepburn--Sorry! I can't help it! Everyone should know how to spell the names of their favorites, so I consider this a favor, so I hope it's taken that way . . . (Besides, she uses a very unusual spelling!)
;)

Actress: Anna Paquin, Halle Berry, Lena Olin, Nicole Kidman, Hepburn but Audrey ...

Actors: Harrison Ford, Viggo Mortensen, Javier Bardem, Pearce Brosnan ...

And Obviously : Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan :woot:

Guys:
Michael Vartan
Matt Damon
Harrison Ford
Sean Connery
Anthony Hopkins
Robert Redford
Bill Pulman
Orlando Bloom
Shawn Ashmore
Johnny Depp
Errol Flynn
John Travolta

Gals:
Jennifer Garner
Nicole Kidman
Cameron Diaz
Lena Olin
Michelle Phiffer
Doris Day
Olivia De Havilland
Catherine Zeta Jones
Jessica Alba
Sandra Bullock
Meg Ryan
Olivia Newton John

Well that's my fair share

verdantheart said:
SydB_JenG said:
and Catherine Hepburn
Katharine Hepburn--Sorry! I can't help it! Everyone should know how to spell the names of their favorites, so I consider this a favor, so I hope it's taken that way . . . (Besides, she uses a very unusual spelling!)
;)
Lol Thank you! My mom always corrects me...I did a report on her and my Mom had to correct it everytime...for some reason it just doesnt stick lol *beats Katharine into head* we'll see how long it stays :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: mmmMY FAVE…(in alphabetical order) :director: actress: Annette Bening, Ashley Judd, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julianne Moore, Meryl Streep, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sandra Bullock ---- actors: Bill Pullman, James Caviezel, Harrison Ford, Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), Tom Hanks . . . (still lots on my list??!)
and of course, my NEWbie FAVE: Jennifer GARNER and Michael VARTAN 🤤

Back