Who is your least favorite actor?

okay there are many reasons,lol!
1. she cant act
2. too whiney
3. always plays her parts whether they are the same or not, the exact same
4. annoying
5. just dont like her, ive seen her in interviews and she just seems too giddy and uh okay?!lol too i dont know,LOL
6. was a terrible roxie, did no justice to chicago(person i saw on broadway was ten times better, and this only refueled my hatred for her, i have hated her ever since empire records in the 90s,LOL)
*maybe i should try to work on this, and let it go but i cant!LOL

*so thats the basis of my hatred for renee! and if she wins, which i hope hope with all my might doesnt happen, you will be able to hear me scream from anywhere in the us!LOL!!!!

Victoria King said:
okay there are many reasons,lol!
1. she cant act
2. too whiney
3. always plays her parts whether they are the same or not, the exact same
4. annoying
5. just dont like her, ive seen her in interviews and she just seems too giddy and uh okay?!lol too i dont know,LOL
6. was a terrible roxie, did no justice to chicago(person i saw on broadway was ten times better, and this only refueled my hatred for her, i have hated her ever since empire records in the 90s,LOL)
7. she did a TERRIBLE job as bridget jones!! :angry:

Yea she is very whiney.

Ya know who else is a horrible actress.......Brittany Spears. She cant really sing either but thats a whole different topic.

LOL yeah, I have to agree with you on that. But this question is HARD. I mean, I boycott SO MANY ACTORS it's not even funny. I'll put the ones I can remember.

Leo DiCaprio (I laughed when he died in Titanic, and was going to see "Catch me if you can" until I saw he was in it)

Justin Timberlake (he HAS acted people, he's just evil)

Any of the pop stars who try to act, except like J. Lo or Brandy or something. Before you try to act, make sure you can, rules for pop stars-gone-actors. (ex. Mariah Carey, The N'Sync boys-what was that movie, something to do with a phone?-, Britney Spears, etc., you get the point)

JAMES MARSTERS!!! G-D THAT MAN SCARES ME!!!!!!

David Anders (braces herself for backlash from crazy Sark lovers)

Okay, I can't remember any more right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with some. Give me time.

brandy did a remake of cinderella (with victor garber!!). and i agree, she's not a good actress.

as for j.lo... she's questionable. it depends on what movie you're talking about. her acting was AMAZING in angel eyes and selena but she absolutely stunk in the wedding planner and enough. i haven't seen maid in manhattan yet, but i tend to think she's a better actress than a singer.

and i love james marsters and david anders! it's those wicked british accents they've got going on... ;)

well, i definitely hated leo dicaprio, but was still diehard jg enough to go see catch me if you can, and he was actually ok in that. much better than ever before.
hmm who else? keanu reeves, can't think of any more right now

agent hidden eyes said:
hahahahaha....i don't like nicole kidman...just plain don't like her
:eek: gasp! i did not hear that, no i didnt! didnt hear that one at all, nope not even a syllable!*hums louldy drowning out the sound of everyone else, singing a diamonds are a girls best friend*LOL as you can tell im a huge nicole kidman fan!LOL ^_^ okay sorry you are entitled to your own opinoin but i just want to say one thing, she better win!!LOL :P

i don't like ben affleck but i'll so go see daredevil but that's because i like jg and colin farrell.and not to put the bonk on the whole james marsters being british he's not spike's british he's not.he was born in california.

liliana said:
and not to put the bonk on the whole james marsters being british he's not spike's british he's not.he was born in california.
oh yeah, i know. i was just saying that i found him and david anders to be pretty hot because of their british accents. i should've said fake in there. but i think that makes them even BETTER - that they could so convincingly do those accents. ;)

Back