Who is your least favorite actor?

LOL!ive never seen everwood, and most likely never will!
and i think the only actor i truly dislike is renee!lol i cant think of any other that i dont like.im thinking.......

Justin Timberlake acts? :::scoffs::: :rolleyes: He's such a nerd.
Keanau Reeves... I'm sorry, but he can't act. He just can't get rid of that surfer boy accent of his, and it totally ruins everything.
Ben Affleck... I used to like him, but he's got this lofty, arrogant thing going.
Russell Crowe... His attitude just irritates me. It irritates me so much that I can't think of much else when I watch a movie that he's in.
Monica Potter... she's just... no.
Freddie Prinz Jr... he seems like a nice guy, but the acting isn't really his thing. Summer Catch is one of the worst movies I've seen.
Eminem... I can't stand him "singing" (I change the radio station every time a song of his comes on), so obviously I can't stand him acting. My sister loves 8 Mile... I refuse to watch it.

Oh man. I just realized how harsh I sound. I just like my actors down to earth. You know?

aww... poor chris.. i like him..ok heres the list
madonna
nicole kidman
eminem
jamie foxx
kristin dunst
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Britney Spears
Gwyneth Paltrow
heather graham
penelope cruz
jack black
Natasha Henstridge

One more actor that really gets on my nerves... Christina Ricci. Ugh. She filmed a movie in my town (the same one as Elijah Wood), and she was SUCH a snot! Ugh.

What, no one listed John Travolta? My husband laughs because I sometimes call him "John Revolta" (I beg pardon of fans!). The man has no clue how to act--especially villains; keep that man away from villain roles! Thank God he did turn Chicago down!

I'm not a big fan of Costner either, although I've enjoyed several of his movies. He always plays characters the same way (says the lines, doesn't act) and he's an incredible narcissist--if he has control of a movie you can count on there being some long scene of him alone with the camera lovingly studying his every move. He's a personality, not an actor.

Surprised someone mentioned Marsters--the man can act. Though I can see it on another basis.
;)

Here's my list:
NICKOLAS CAGE (I just HATE him, in interviews too)
DAVID SPADE (ick!)
PAMELA ANDERSON (I suppose the guys that watch her don't watch her for her acting)
LEO DICAPRIO (I don't know about his acting it kind of rates an okay, but I've heard in real like he's a real jerk)
And anybody in a movie that's supposed to be a comedy and THINKS they're funny, but are NOT
I have more but that's all I can think of right now

Here's my list:
DAVID SPADE (ick!)
PAMELA ANDERSON (I suppose the guys that watch her don't watch her for her acting)
LEO DICAPRIO (I don't know about his acting it kind of rates an okay, but I've heard in real like he's a real jerk)
And anybody in a movie that's supposed to be a comedy and THINKS they're funny, but are NOT

Here's my list:
DAVID SPADE (ick!)

Ok....I can't think of too many people right now. but I wanted to say I like Britney and she may not be a great actress....she's definately not the worst. Don't kill me *hides behind a tree*

But I really dislike:

RENEE ZWELLWEGGAR
Eminem
Avril Lavigne (ok, i know not actress but I'm sure she'll try someday)
Hilary Duff (ugh...she can not sing; not great actress)

Ok there's more but I can't think of them right now...it'll come to me though.

Back