Who is your least favorite actor?

I've never seen a Britney Spears movie too, but I think ELLE EST NULLE (sorry for the french !), and i don't like her in general !!!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
I hate Jack Nicloson and Lara Flynn Boyle! There acutally going out! She so young and he so OLD!!
You must not have heard the rumors about Jack Nicholson . . . that might help explain the attraction . . .

BTW, feeling_like_a_spy, love your avatar, it's my favorite kitten pic.
;)

verdantheart said:
I hate Jack Nicloson and Lara Flynn Boyle! There acutally going out! She so young and he so OLD!!
You must not have heard the rumors about Jack Nicholson . . . that might help explain the attraction . . .

;)
What rumour???

I am anxious to know now ... :blink:

verdantheart said:
Do I even want to know?! Lara Flynn Boyle is anorexic and's been aresstedl ike 5 times (serously!) for out of control parties and why would she be cast as DA in the Practice! Her off stage rep is too bad for the role! And why do y'all hate Renee Zellwenger! I like her! I love her movies! Explaination! PLEASE!

Alias_Gay said:
verdantheart said:

;)
What rumour???

I am anxious to know now ... :blink:
Sigh, really should have kept it to myself . . . There's been rumors floating around Hollywood for some time regarding Nicholson's, ahem, sexual prowess.
-_-

aliaschick4mv said:
LOL yeah, I have to agree with you on that. But this question is HARD. I mean, I boycott SO MANY ACTORS it's not even funny. I'll put the ones I can remember.

Leo DiCaprio (I laughed when he died in Titanic, and was going to see "Catch me if you can" until I saw he was in it)

Justin Timberlake (he HAS acted people, he's just evil)

Any of the pop stars who try to act, except like J. Lo or Brandy or something. Before you try to act, make sure you can, rules for pop stars-gone-actors. (ex. Mariah Carey, The N'Sync boys-what was that movie, something to do with a phone?-, Britney Spears, etc., you get the point)

JAMES MARSTERS!!! G-D THAT MAN SCARES ME!!!!!!

David Anders (braces herself for backlash from crazy Sark lovers)

Okay, I can't remember any more right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with some. Give me time.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH DAVID ANDERS??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Renee Zellwegger, you can't go past her. She can't act, it seems so forced and not natural at all and she isn't pretty, I know that's really superficial of me, but I mean if she can be a movie star with those looks I could be the next mega movie star!

J-lo actually started acting before singing...and i think she's a pretty good actress, it's just with all the music news of her, you never have seen her older movies. She was good in that movie with George Clooney in it. I forget what it's called.

But yeah Britney Spears is definately a horrible actress and singer. She does not belong in the music or movie business

oh i can give u a few!!!!!!!!! boys: orlando bloom viggo mortensen johnny depp
girls: hilary duff lindsay lohan meryl streep jennifer lopez and brittney spears i can't stand that stupid idiot!!!oh and angelina jolie! oh and 3 more those olsen twirps and that jamie spears girl from all that grrrrr! i can't stand her!lol i also can't stand madonna and melissa joan hart!!!! they make me very mad!!

J.Lo is the worst actress in my opinion. I think the only reason she was good in Selena is because she was potraying someone elses life. So if that person's life is interesting, it makes the person in the movie look good.

aww... poor chris.. i like him..ok heres the list
madonna
nicole kidman
eminem
jamie foxx
kristin dunst
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Britney Spears
Gwyneth Paltrow
heather graham
penelope cruz
jack black
Natasha Henstridge
lol is there anyone you like??

Renee Zellweger also gets on my nerves a bit too. Keanu reeves as well. Umm whats his name from Star Wars...
I can't remember his name plays lead role in atack of the clones.
I guess thats about it

Kewii said:
aww... poor chris.. i like him..ok heres the list
madonna
nicole kidman
eminem
jamie foxx
kristin dunst
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Britney Spears
Gwyneth Paltrow
heather graham
penelope cruz
jack black
Natasha Henstridge
lol is there anyone you like??

Renee Zellweger also gets on my nerves a bit too. Keanu reeves as well. Umm whats his name from Star Wars...
I can't remember his name plays lead role in atack of the clones.
I guess thats about it
oh that would be hayden christensen (sp?) i don't like him either!!

The ones that annoy me most are probably Hillary Duff, Britney Spears, and Eminem. I'm sure there's more of them, I just can't think of any others right now.

Back