Who knows the song?

Ive been watchin season 1 again, and in one of the first 4 or 5 eps,not exactly sure of the ep title coz i aint got my dvds with me but anyway, Syd goes to have dinner with her father and he does a no show... it plays this music in that scene when hes sat in the car watchin her get all upset and ive been lookin everywhere to try and find it? can any of you guys help me out?

(n)

that is one of my fav songs I love it, I had to get it after I heard it I just couldn't get it out of my head that "in the arms of an angel" part :love:
gets me every time

sydney32 said:
Ive been watchin season 1 again, and in one of the first 4 or 5 eps,not exactly sure of the ep title coz i aint got my dvds with me but anyway, Syd goes to have dinner with her father and he does a no show... it plays this music in that scene when hes sat in the car watchin her get all upset and ive been lookin everywhere to try and find it? can any of you guys help me out?

(n)
[post="1198503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww i luv that song... me and my friends were just talking about if we died today, what song we'd won't to be played at ur funerals n i said "angles - by sarah"

Spoiler ::

Also the song played in Vaughns Funeral is by Sarah McLanghin called "dirty little secret, it's perfect for the sene, as to is angles:(

Back