WHO LOVES ALIAS?

Same for me!
I can rearrenge my entire life just to watch Alias :D
There are so few things for which I stop watching Alias.
I am in the verge of total crazyness :blink:

same with me :P i don't go on weekend vacation if my parents aren't sure whether we will make it back in time for alias at 7:00
on sundays i stay at home waiting in anticipation for alias to start! every few minutes i'll say only _ minutes till alias starts and i prance around the room humming the intro song- it drives my family nuts :lol:

ps. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :xmas:

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!! I hope everyone got what they wished for. I know I sure did! I got the Alias 2004 Calender, Alias Season 1, and Alias Season 2. I'm all set now. Maybe now I'll be able to understand the whole 'Rambaldi' thing after watching Season 1 and Season 2. Well Happy Holidays!!! And is it ANY closer to Jan. 11 yet????

-#1aliasfan

Ditto. It kinda annoys my friends and family, but I really don't care AT ALL. Alias is the absolute BEST show currently on television, if not of ALL time.

Merry, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!! I hope everyone has/had as good a Christmas as me!!!!!

ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto ditto,
it takes me a few hours to prepare for alias on sundays, and my whole family watches it, so it's a family thing. I also have taped and tape every Alias episode without commercials. So it's nice having 10-8 then ALIAS then the Pratice, it's so sunday's best baaaby! :lol:

Your so lucky, I have to pretend to go to sleep to watch Alias so I won't get any intteruptions. I wish it was a family thing though, so that I can have some one to complain to about those climax endings, I hate them but I love them more! And suprisingly, my parents don't find it strange that I go to sleep at 9.

sd6452 said:
Your so lucky, I have to pretend to go to sleep to watch Alias so I won't get any intteruptions. I wish it was a family thing though, so that I can have some one to complain to about those climax endings, I hate them but I love them more! And suprisingly, my parents don't find it strange that I go to sleep at 9.
How did you handle the episode after the super bowl? My sister was there for me, when fran died, so how did you cope, with sd-6 gone and all?

Hah! I called my friend. Wait that's the one with the red dress right? That scene was funny. But after I saw Francie, I called one of my friends and complained to her for a really long time. Her parents got really mad at her though, they wanted her to sleep early or something..oops. Now I just go to sleep afterwards...or I try to, or I just stay awake all night wondering if I imagined the scene. But my friend confirms it the next day. -_-

yeah I thought the same thing too, I kept asking myself did it really happen, did it really happen? then I watched the tape again, so sad, but good ep. though. that ep. was like :jawdrop:

Back