Season 2 Who Shot Emily

When Dixon was about to pull the trigger, a helicopter flew over at the same time and appeared to take away his concentration. Did he actually shoot Emily or was it Sark?

interesting theory...however, I thought Emily and Sloane were running AWAY from dixon TOWARDS sark's helo...so I couldn't figure out what helo was over dixon...but maybe it was Sark...truth takes time I guess

Now that you mention it....there were running away, and he would've shot at the back. No way he would've missed Sloane, he had perfect aim on him...I doubt it was Sark, he didn't have a gun. I wonder who it was....

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Now that you mention it....there were running away, and he would've shot at the back. No way he would've missed Sloane, he had perfect aim on him...I doubt it was Sark, he didn't have a gun. I wonder who it was....
the helo messed up his concentration at the last second, thats why he missed.

Are you sure it was Dixon? Because it looked like Emily was shot from the front, and they were running away....I thought it was Dixon too...but now I'm confused...

I thought that Sark did have a gun. I thought that he was sitting in the opening of the chopper on the ground with a gun, but then who flew over Dixon's head and distracted him?

I really thought it was Dixon. He was aiming for Sloane and the helicopter distracted him so he missed and hit Emily instead. That's what I thought happened.

I think it was Dixon. After he pulled the trigger, did you see the look on his face? "Dang, I missed"

And Sark did have a gun, but he wasn't firing.

SiriCerasi said:
Well he was firing earlier at Syd, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't then.
That is why I was sure that he had a gun. That scene was very "busy". I think I will wait for the next episode and we will find out for sure. :P

well of course they want you to think that dixon shot emily. if that's really what happened i don't know...slone was getting "out of the game" when he was leaving with emily but now he's going to remain. maybe sark has a reason for wanting to keep him around or for irina not to "take over"

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
dixon looked pretty mad at himself for missing. Im 99.9% sure it was dixon. The blood on the front was the exit wound.

Kalan said:
well of course they want you to think that dixon shot emily. if that's really what happened i don't know...slone was getting "out of the game" when he was leaving with emily but now he's going to remain. maybe sark has a reason for wanting to keep him around or for irina not to "take over"
That is a great point, how better to keep him in the game but to shoot Emily!!!
Draw him in so that he has to deal with Dixon and through Dixon, Jack and Syd deal with Sloane

Back