Who should Aragorn go with?

Who do you think Aragorn should go with?

• Arwen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Even though I don't want to spoil ROTK (base this on Two Towers) who do YOU want Aragorn to go with. I've always wanted him to go to Eowyn. They just seem so much more similar. (But as you can tell, I'm a major Aragorn fan!!!)

I voted for Arwen, even though it's much more likely he'll end up with Eowyn (although I took a peek at ROTK and so I know who). But he's loved Arwen since the very beginning, it seems, and they seem pretty close.

Follower of Rambaldi said:
and it also bothers me that the two ladies are fighting over aragorn...hello!!! hot blond elf there that's never going to age!!!!  give legolas some play!
:lol: but then if that happened, I would most likely become insanely jealous

Ok i would reeeeeeeeeeally want him to go with Eowyn jsut becuase shes so much cooler BUT I dont want them to change it in the movie because he really does belong with arwen. so i cant vote because i want one but the other just hasta be :smiley:

Ok i would reeeeeeeeeeally want him to go with Eowyn jsut becuase shes so much cooler BUT I dont want them to change it in the movie because he really does belong with arwen. so i cant vote because i want one but the other just hasta be
I agree, but it's just too hard for me!

and it also bothers me that the two ladies are fighting over aragorn...hello!!! hot blond elf there that's never going to age!!!! give legolas some play!
lol..... if they need a actress for him...i'm here..lol

and it also bothers me that the two ladies are fighting over aragorn...hello!!! hot blond elf there that's never going to age!!!!  give legolas some play!
I know. It's all about Aragorn... -_- But I kinda like knowing that Legolas isn't taken. ^_^ ^_^

btvaughn said:
Ok i would reeeeeeeeeeally want him to go with Eowyn jsut becuase shes so much cooler BUT I dont want them to change it in the movie because he really does belong with arwen. so i cant vote because i want one but the other just hasta be
I agree, but it's just too hard for me!
at least someone agrees with me :smiley:

Definitely Arwen!! She is willing to give up her immortality for Aragorn and leaving her people because she wants to be with him forever. I think that is more than Eowyn could ever do!!

Arwen, their story goes way back. The book is really good too if you haven't read them do! They changed or lets say "tweaked" the Arwen Aragorn story a little in the Two Towers. I think Eowyn is amazing though. I like her more in the movie then I do in the book.

Arwen, if you've ever read the book you would feel that they belong together just like Syd and Vaughn in the appendices at the end of ROTK the tale of Arwen and Aragorn, the end was sooo sad when he told her that it was time for him to go, and would she rather have him sleep and preserve his beauty for ever or grow old and fall off his throne. that part actually made me cry. and ya eowyn was really annoying in the books but in ROTK she was actually sweet. but in the movies she was better, and i love that white dress she wore!!!! :D :lol:
--Mandy :angelic: