Who should Aragorn go with?

Who do you think Aragorn should go with?

• Arwen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think you are talikng about arwen, cuz she does nothing anywhere. And some of us are LotR obssessed, and in our Ideal lotr world, he would be with_______. I said Eowyn. Arwen is an annoying cow.

I completely agree that Arwen is an annoying cow. Eowyn is sooo much cooler than arwen. And the reason that I judge Arwen is that she's barely in the book or movie. She's not a major character, so why not pair Aragorn up with someone who plays a larger role in actual plot?

And by the way, I'm Tephie P, not Tephie D. Tephie D is my best friend, though, and she doesn't like Arwen either. :smiley:

Arwen was barely in the movie... but neither was Eowyn... :blink:

I need to read the books but uh... they bored the felgercarb outta me :lol:

:bye:

True, Eowyn wasn't in the movie all that much, but she was still in it a lot more than Arwen, and her role in the movie is more important (at least I think so).

TephieP said:
I completely agree that Arwen is an annoying cow. Eowyn is sooo much cooler than arwen. And the reason that I judge Arwen is that she's barely in the book or movie. She's not a major character, so why not pair Aragorn up with someone who plays a larger role in actual plot?

And by the way, I'm Tephie P, not Tephie D. Tephie D is my best friend, though, and she doesn't like Arwen either. :smiley:
but if you've read the appendicies, you know that their story actually does go back a long way.

and yeah, eowyn actually is in the books quite a lot, just not until ROTK

I've read most of the appedicies and I know that Arwen and Aragorn's story goes back a long way, but that doesn't change the fact that she annoys me. I just like Eowyn more.

yeah i do too :lol: but i still think he should be with arwen just because they are destined to be together ^_^ its really a sweet story in the books, not so much in the movies ^_^

nance said:
I didn't even catch the names during the movie because it's not very clear... so I had to read everyone's comments and Liv Tyler is Arwen and that's what I voted because I think she really really loves Aragorn and Eowyn wasn't really that cool... all she did was take out a sword and didn't fight. :blink:
*runs and screams* NOOOOOOOOOO.....Eowyn is sooooo much greater than she already was in RotK. Arwen....ha!...she doesn't even pull out a sword in the books.

And I have read the appendices as well...and I still think Eowyn is much better suited for him. It's obvious she doesn't share the same love for Faramir as she would have felt for Aragorn.

And on a side note...Miranda Otto is SO SO SO SO much better of an actress than Liv Tyler.

(and yay! I'm not the only voter for Eowyn anymore!)

arwen of course, i hope he does chose her.this question is kinda like asking who should Vaughn go with: Syd or new gril(lol, just me geting carried away, don't mind me)

Eowyn is SOOOOOOO much better! A million kagillion times better for Aragorn than stupid Arwen. I can't stand her! UGH! In the books she is better but in the movies she is sooo annoying. Eowyn is so clearly better for him. Who cares if she gave up her immortality for him. Eowyn loves him and would be better for him. Why doesn't Arwen go off and find her own elf and live happily ever after?

I agree with you, Tephie. And I'm assuming that when you say "her own elf" you me an elf that is not part of the storyline and not say... Legolas. I hate it when people say that Eowyn and Aragorn should get together and then Arwen and Legolas should. yeah, the Aragorn and Eowyn part is just dandy... but Legolas is wayyy to cool for Arwen!

ARE YOU KIDDING? You are my best friend, and you think I would put Arwen, the person I loathe, wiht LEGOLAS the person we both love? Have you lost your mind? :smiley: Of course not! I meant go off with some stupid ugly elf who has no significance to the storyline. :smiley:

TephieD said:
Eowyn is SOOOOOOO much better! A million kagillion times better for Aragorn than stupid Arwen. I can't stand her! UGH! In the books she is better but in the movies she is sooo annoying. Eowyn is so clearly better for him. Who cares if she gave up her immortality for him. Eowyn loves him and would be better for him. Why doesn't Arwen go off and find her own elf and live happily ever after?
*claps hands* TephieD you are absolutely right! Eowyn is so much more of an active, physical type of person, just like Aragorn. Yes, Arwen gave up her "immortality," but it's obvious Aragorn and Eowyn are much more similar and meant to be that way.