who should be syds new friend?

Who do you think syds replacement friend should be?

• Weiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marshall

• Carrie

• Lauren...YAH RIGHT

• Dixon

• Kendall

• a new, random character

• someone outside the CIA...new

• anyone, as long as she has a friend!

• Total voters

MVhunny

Cadet
ok, so ive been reading peoples opinions of why they dont like season three as much, and it seems to me, that many people, including myself, think that sud really needs a life outside of the cia...and some new friends to talk with!! SO what do yall think?

oh God, she soooooo deverves a new friend.. but I was thinking the other day and what I really really wanted was a big brother for Syd. yes, same blood and everything, that would be cool, she wouldn't be alone anymore. who knows what Irina was doing before she met Jack, or after her " death "... :cool:

even though he's leaving, i think weiss is a really good person to a friend to her. it seemed that he was always able to understand syd and usually knew what to tell her to make her feel better.

I honestly think it should be Lauren. She wouldn't be a true friend of course, but Syd would think she was. But obviously the writers aren't choosing that path, judging by the preview for tomorrow's eppy.

anybody, just give the poor lass someone to talk to before she has a nervous breakdown. not sure if she would ever be capable of being good friends with people who didn't know what she did, cos it would mean putting them in the same kind of danger that Danny, will and francie were in and i don't think she could manage that again. maybe carrie though. she's cool. ;)

ok cools...im still thinking it needs to be someone completely random...although im not really sure how they could involve someone outside the cia in the show!

I think that having Carrie as a friend would be a great idea. She wouldn't have to lie to protect her (ie. Francie, Will, Danny), and they could talk about work stuff. On the other hand, Sydney could use to get away from the office, so maybe having a friend outside the CIA would do her good. I voted for Carrie though ^_^

i was actually thinking carrie too...she has such great sarcasm, and she wouldnt treat syd like a charity case, but she would be there for support.

Back