Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack & Irina

• Will & Francie ( if still alive )

• Sloane & Emily

• Total voters
no...I like the Irina/Jack thing...it makes me feel like your affiliations aren't everything, and that you can have a life after you screw up once. I voted for will/francie....cuz I don't think will would ever really trust her and it was just kinda weird to begin with. by the way...isn't emily dead too?? not to mention the presumption that Allison is dead?

i voted for sark and allison...b/c well...i think she died...so it would be kinda complicated....but then again she may still be alive...this is alias after all!

excactly what i was thinkin. and i'm sorry if i made NE confusion out there - i meant if they were still alive on each 1.
i've got a short memory so. . . .

I voted Sark and Allison because besides the fact that she is dead( :smiley: ), Sark deserves someone better.(like me) :smiley:

OMG You people don't like Jack and Irina. They have to be the best couple I mean the tension between them is amazing and Panama come on they are good together! you have to admit that. Oh I voted for um I forget hang on let me think..............................Oh right Francie and will. I don't know there is just something about them.

vaughnmyangel said:
why dont ppl want jack and irina!!!!!!!! they are so great together and the chemistry they have on screen is sooooo goood!
It's probably not that that they're responding to. It's probably that of all these relationships, theirs is the only one that has severe complications in its history (the suffering, treachery, and pain), that must be overcome for any kind of happiness to ensue. And although theirs may be in many ways the most romantic (and certainly star-crossed) of all of the relationships listed, it is arguably the most painful as well. So it depends on whether you believe that the love is worth the pain--are you a romantic, or a realist?
;)

TephieD said:
I voted Sark and Allison because besides the fact that she is dead( :smiley: ), Sark deserves someone better.(like me) :smiley:
NO ME!!! i didn't like Freplica (Alison) she was a bum. Sark: pick me :smiley:

Back