Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Sloane

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • McKenas Cole

• Total voters
I didn't vote. I am appauled that you think Sydney should kill anyone. She would never kill unless she was in seroius danger. I don't think she will be with any of those. And as much as she hates Sloane, I don't think she would kill him.

well u can cross LRV off the list (lauren reed vaughn) b/c she has like a 6 yr contract with JJ so it aint gonna happen any time soon.... i have no idea who the last person is so i will go woth him lol

:lol:

why would she bother killing Lauren ? ... we all know that eventually she'll be dumped by Vaughn and that will be SO MUCH fun :lol:

i voted Cole cos' he's now the one that could most likely ruin Syd's life, so the sooner she gets rid of him the better !!! (but of course, as you said michaelvaughnsgirl_ak : not a cold-blooded murder, she'll have to have a reason ...)

LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! LAUREN!! I want her gone now.

I chose McKenas Cole and here's my reasoning...

#1 Quetin Tarantino is a great Hollywood director/not so great movie star. He can't be on the show forever. Though I'm sure he wouldn't mind the guest star spot every other year.

#2 I'm not a fan of Lauren. But you're not supposed to be. I love the character though. Relationships on TV shows die out if there isn't some barrier put between them every once in a while. It's the anticipation of a reunion that keeps the audience going. Plus, the show was definitely losing its "bad guys" left and right. Irina seems to be good in her own way. Anna Espinosa is MIA since Season 1. Evil Francie has died for... what... the third time (Bet you she comes back!). The Alliance and Sd-6 are gone. Jack killed Simon Walker. For the love of god, why do the bad guys keep getting killed and we haven't had any good guy casualties (except for Bradley Cooper leaving the show. But we have the hope of guest spots still with that).

#3 Sloane can't die. He's the granddaddy of Alias bad guys. Without Sloane, the show would suffere. He doesn't have to be in an episode a lot. You just have to remember he's out there with some plan that you have no idea about.

#4 Sark... ahhh... he should never die. Brings a much needed funny cuteness to an episode. His character still hasn't been fleshed out completely. I want to see that... (BTW- Glad to see he has no votes. You might dislike him or dislike the idea of him being with Sydney, but you have to admit, he brings a little somethin' somethin' to the show).

Ok I hope she doesn't kill McKenas Cole because then Quentin T. couldn't quest star again. . . .but I won't have any problem if Lauren is murdered. . . .none at all

I want her to kill Lauren! But only after she finds out that she is evil so that she will have a good enough reason. I know that the fact that Lauren stole Vaughn is a good reason but it's not legal. And the other isn't but it would make more sense.

McKenas Cole in the preview they said he was coming back next ep...hmm...perfect time for Syd to kill him. But breaking his kneecaps first, like she said she would. :cool: :woot:

Back