Who smiles the least?

This is an easy question, who smiles the least?

• Dixon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Sloane

• Vaughn

• Sark

• Sydney

• Weiss

• Marshall (he's always smiling)

• Total voters
iheartalias said:
Alias Anna said:
Jack. -_- It's sad.
it really is sad...nobody should be that miserable all the time.
Jack doesn't frown coz he's sad. He's just a stoic. That's his character. Personally, I like it. :smiley: It makes him unique. Keeps him 'cool and aloof.' :D

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Jack NEVER smiles, maybe once or twice per season. Dixon smiles when he's talking to sydney and about his kids. Sloane smiles once in a while, not that often, but some. Sydney is usually tense and serious, but with Vaughn and when theres not a crisis, she smiles. So thats everybody.

But, I voted Jack! :D </span>

it has definately got to be Jack, he never smiles. i think i have only ever seen him smile about 3 or 4 times throughout the whole of Alias!! i think he just does't like smiling!! or he doesn't know how to. all you have to do is widen your mouth and show your teeth, it's so easy!! :D even if you just keep your mouth closed and smile it's still something :smiley:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's a nice phrase:sark smirk, those are creepy. but on a different note, sydney's smiles are very adorable, knida looks like julia roberts

lol Julia...sum1 voted that Syd nvr smiles and in truth she is about the only one who does. i feel so bad for our Spydaddy...a haunting past makes him nvr smile. maybe once he smiled but that was it...he is emotionally tense ^_^ poor Jack.

dixon dont smile a lot and so doesnt jack but vaughn shouldsmile a lot more than he does, sydny allways smiles and he allways looks sad

Jack...no doubt!Dixon doesn't smile a lot...but smiles more than Jack!
I think vaughn was a "smile-guy" in S1 and 2 ... in s3 he also smilled...but not so much! even though...he smiled!

Sark is the men of ironic smiles!:P

SO jack! He always has the same face, it doesn't matter if he's hurt, sad, happy or serious. He has the usual face.
HE NEVER SMILES!

I'm sorry, but I voted for Jack. The man hardly ever smiles. (except when he asked Sydney to dinner in Season 3, not sure what episode though)

I have seen Dixon smile, on more than one occasion, i voted for Jack because even when he tries to smile it doen't really register.

Back