Season 5 who stops vaughn?

Kristin chat...

From screwylewie: Forget Omarosa--never before have I hated someone so much as I do Lauren on Alias. Do we ever see her get her comeuppance?
Yes, indeedy--there's a crowbar with her name on it. Wheee! Sorta makes your heart tingle, don't it?
then...

From mindaygirl: Devilish Vaughn? Do tell.
Basically, it sounds like he has a bit of a Dixon-like snap. He's going to want to torture Lauren (retribution is a b****, huh, b****?) but Sydney actually talks him out of it.

so is vaughn going to torture lauren with a crowbar? :woot:

From babygirl: More Aliasss! Pleassse!
Okay, but don't hiss at me. It scares me and gives me flashbacks of that Kill Bill: Volume 2 snake scene. Here is the Last Alias Tidbit of the Day (so savor it): Vaughn almost tortures Lauren--and then he gets stabbed.

darn! but who then stabs vaughn?

i'm guessing it's either nadia or sark.

and what makes vaughn want to torture? maybe the brainwashing?

he wants to torture Lauren for betraying him and the country.
and I am guessing that sark tortures him because Sark likes Lauren and Lauren helps Vaughn escape.

:thinking: So who do you think stabs him? Sark? Nadia? or Jack or Syd?
This is probably where they leave us hanging for the summer....Boo-Hoo

But when are Syd and Vaugn supposed to get together...we are running out of time here!

oh damn

i wish someone doesn't stab him. that would be cool seeing lauren get bashed with a CROWBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well and yes they are running out of time to get syd and vaughn back together.

:thinking: Do you think we've seen the last of Lauren's mom? She might be the one to stab Vaughn.

I think Syd talks Vaughn out of torturing Lauren appealing to his conscience. But he is put through a lot at his "wife's" hands.

This could be the big turning point for the Syd Vaughn reunion!!

rumour is that vaughn's life is left hanging in the finale; so im assuming he is stabbed and that is where it ends! WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO US?

if you care to discuss possible theories feel free to e-mail me @---

carolynstack89@Msn.com

To tell you the truth???
I dont care if will get stabb as long as he will come back.
I will die if Vaughn live the show.

How many times is poor Vaughn going to get stabbed? Been there-done that. I hope this is just a rumour and that something more original happens. Plus, I don't want to see V hurt again. First it was almost drowning, then the labatomy which Syd saved him from, then the virus, then being stabbed by Syd. Is that all? I think he's had his share of near fatal injuries or near misses.

Back