Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nobody

• Weiss

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T HATE ME ANNA!!! lol hahahahah jk i know my name is a curse!! grrrr!!!

but this one was a no brainer
VAUGHN!!!!!!!!!!

hes her soulmate and no one will ever change my mind!

~lauren vartan

as much as i love vaughn..... i think that now that he is married syd should marry sweet and loving Weiss!!!! they would be sooo cuuuute together!!!!!

Vaughn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she should end up with Vaughn

although for some weird reason I can see JJ killing off Vaughn and making Sydney end up with Weiss...cause Weiss was the closest to Vaughn

I don't think they're going to kill off Vaughn anytime soon . . . they're having far too much "fun" with him . . .
^_^

even though mr. Vaughn is married......Sydney somehow someway will end up with Vaughn i mean she has to! JJ can't torture us this painfully then not let them two get together! you know something is going to happen..hopefully he will not cheat on his wife.,....but if he does i know that will be the first time i will be in favor of adultry(i know horrible isnt it?! :blink: lol!) but either that or lauren reed is evil evil as in rogue spy or she is killed off.....

and i agree with vh..jj is having too much fun with vaughn..too many story possibilities plus he knows that many fans would start a revolution over his death! :lol:

Katayla said:
I'd love it to be Vaughn, but if Vaughn ends up with Sydney, I think he'd need a good reason for dumping his wife.

Therefore, I'm hoping his new wife is evil. :D
She is evil........and probably worked for Sloane at some point. Remember Sloane said "Your father said it was too dangerous in the field".....I bet she and Sloane have a past and possible worked against the CIA ;)

I think it would be great for her and vaughn to get back together, but I would have to go with her and Weiss. I think they would make a cute couple...

I'd say Vaughn with Will as a really close second. (But that's not really a possibility unless he comes back full-time.) Her relationship with Weiss is platonic. Syd can't have Sark because he's mine. If she tries to take him from me, there will be problems for her. :stretcher:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back