tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
no one like me :(  :tear:
It's okay Tina. I mean, I don't know you, really but it seems that you are a nice person.
thanks you too! :smiley:
:smiley:
let me introduce myself since we don't know each other very well..I'm tina :smiley:
I'm Erika and I turned 12 on Father's Day this year. I've been watcing Alias since the beginning and I love to play sports. I like to skateboard and inline skate and I inline skate at the skatepark and will skateboard at the skatepark. Basketball is my favorite sport though. I love Star Wars and Alias and the internet and AIM and e-mail. I have a younger sister and I like to read. I live in Santa Clara, CA. That's in the Bay Area in Silicon Valley and that's about 45 minutes-1 hour away from San Francisco. I have a cat and two lizards.
wow! we have lots in common well I like gym. and soccer I also have been geting into basketball I was born on halloween and I don't like to play instruments. My favorite food is bread.I like to play with friends Iv'e only watched alias since this year! :smiley:
you don't like to play instruments? Interesting. I've been playing piano since I was 4 1/2 and I'll probably start guitar this year. I love the drums!

That's cool! I don't watch any pro sports at all but I've been in a bowling league since 3 years ago and I have 3 trophies but one of them is just for participating. I bowl in a league that goes from late October to the middle of April.

alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
It's okay Tina. I mean, I don't know you, really but it seems that you are a nice person.
let me introduce myself since we don't know each other very well..I'm tina :smiley:
I'm Erika and I turned 12 on Father's Day this year. I've been watcing Alias since the beginning and I love to play sports. I like to skateboard and inline skate and I inline skate at the skatepark and will skateboard at the skatepark. Basketball is my favorite sport though. I love Star Wars and Alias and the internet and AIM and e-mail. I have a younger sister and I like to read. I live in Santa Clara, CA. That's in the Bay Area in Silicon Valley and that's about 45 minutes-1 hour away from San Francisco. I have a cat and two lizards.
wow! we have lots in common well I like gym. and soccer I also have been geting into basketball I was born on halloween and I don't like to play instruments. My favorite food is bread.I like to play with friends Iv'e only watched alias since this year! :smiley:
you don't like to play instruments? Interesting. I've been playing piano since I was 4 1/2 and I'll probably start guitar this year. I love the drums!

That's cool! I don't watch any pro sports at all but I've been in a bowling league since 3 years ago and I have 3 trophies but one of them is just for participating. I bowl in a league that goes from late October to the middle of April.
wow cool! I use to play the trumpet I like watching basketball on tv. I love bowling but just play for fun and I like going to the beach (boogie boarding) I have 4 trophies from soccer and won frist place one time soccer is from september till about march but after is allstars which I've been in three years :smiley:

tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:

wow cool! I use to play the trumpet I like watching basketball on tv. I love bowling but just play for fun and I like going to the beach (boogie boarding) I have 4 trophies from soccer and won frist place one time soccer is from september till about march but after is allstars which I've been in three years :smiley:
o cool! I like boogie boarding too! :smiley: I wish I could surf!

In bowling I got second place and last year I got third but for place trophies it's only 1st and 2nd. Other than my participant trophy I got the highest handicap game for females and almost got highest series for female and I think I almost got highest game (172). Don't ask what those are. I don't really wanna explain right now but maybe I will another time.

Back