Who Wants To Marry Freelancer?

tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
no one like me :(  :tear:
It's okay Tina. I mean, I don't know you, really but it seems that you are a nice person.
thanks you too! :smiley:
:smiley:
let me introduce myself since we don't know each other very well..I'm tina :smiley:
I'm Erika and I turned 12 on Father's Day this year. I've been watcing Alias since the beginning and I love to play sports. I like to skateboard and inline skate and I inline skate at the skatepark and will skateboard at the skatepark. Basketball is my favorite sport though. I love Star Wars and Alias and the internet and AIM and e-mail. I have a younger sister and I like to read. I live in Santa Clara, CA. That's in the Bay Area in Silicon Valley and that's about 45 minutes-1 hour away from San Francisco. I have a cat and two lizards.

alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
It's okay Tina. I mean, I don't know you, really but it seems that you are a nice person.
let me introduce myself since we don't know each other very well..I'm tina :smiley:
I'm Erika and I turned 12 on Father's Day this year. I've been watcing Alias since the beginning and I love to play sports. I like to skateboard and inline skate and I inline skate at the skatepark and will skateboard at the skatepark. Basketball is my favorite sport though. I love Star Wars and Alias and the internet and AIM and e-mail. I have a younger sister and I like to read. I live in Santa Clara, CA. That's in the Bay Area in Silicon Valley and that's about 45 minutes-1 hour away from San Francisco. I have a cat and two lizards.
two extra points to erika!

freelancer1 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
two extra points to erika!
I'd have to agree ;)

alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
wow! we have lots in common well I like gym. and soccer I also have been geting into basketball I was born on halloween and I don't like to play instruments. My favorite food is bread.I like to play with friends Iv'e only watched alias since this year! I like rollrblading swimming and like to make people laugh :D

tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
alias8000 said:
tinytina10 said:
wow! we have lots in common well I like gym. and soccer I also have been geting into basketball I was born on halloween and I don't like to play instruments. My favorite food is bread.I like to play with friends Iv'e only watched alias since this year! :smiley:
two points to tina.

Back