Who wants to marry Ryan Banks

I was watching a trailer for this ABC family movie coming out soon and all of a sudden i see Bradley, it turns out he has one of the leading roles

i know she would, i called her and told her about it thoug, the only bad thing is its shoing during alias, it starts at 8, but alias is on at 9

I just saw a preview for this earlier this morning. It looked good, and then I saw Bradley and went "Ahh it's Will!" and my friend was like "Who's that?" cause she doesn't watch Alias, :blink: don't ask lol, and I'm like "Bradley Cooper! He plays Will on Alias!" and she just looks at me like "Okkkayyy...freak!" haha. Anyways, I'm certain that everyone reading this wanted to know that, hu? :rolleyes: :P ;) But yeah, the movie actually looks pretty good so I want to see it ^_^

Just watched it this morning and I thought it was soooo cute!!! Charlie and Todd were so adorable when they were sneaking around!! And Bradley looked extremely hot!! Must be the haircut because I didn't used to think that he was really hot!! :lol:

Bradley did SUCH a good job in this movie...but i wish he was on alias more...i miss looking @ him every week (or almost every week ;) )
He most definately looked tres gorgy!!

i just watched this on tv a while ago and i was giggling like crazy!! i miss WILL!!!!! darn... i really do.

it was a good chick flick!!! im still giddy all over!

Back