Who wants to play DOTA?!

F

frostydf2

DOTA = Defense of the Ancients. It is a Warcraft 3 : The Frozen Throne custom map that actually is very competative. I belive there is even a CAL league for it, thast how competative it has become.

There are several dozen hero's to choose from, each with there own abilities, stats, and uniqueness. They are all pretty much balanced, with the option of purchasing several dozen weapons/items/mods as well.

The point of DOTA is to destroy the other teams ancient. You go from level 1-->25, and by 25 its usually decided who will win. Its a great game that requires strategy, quick thinking, and being on your toes at all times!

If anyone would like to play a game with me just message me, and I'll be happy to set something up!

For more information see here.

Originally posted by Tim@Mar 6 2006, 01:03 AM
Bah, I can't stand DOTA. Think it's a ridiculously overrated Warcraft map. Footman Frenzy all the way. <_<
I used to not enjoy DOTA, until I found out the competitivness (sp) of the game. I really suggest you try it out one more time, and try to play a few games to see if you can get into it again. I sure as heck love it!

I hate DOTA, it pulls all my friends away from games that I like to play and everytime I IM half my buddy list I get "Cant talk playing DOTA"

Originally posted by JonDDA@Apr 21 2006, 12:00 AM
Ill play if anyone wants to get a game going sometime, my name is JonDDA on the US(West)
We play on USEast. Me, goat, shadow, and silver normally play 5vs5 games. Aries plays a little bit too, and a few others on the boards. I forgot to sign us up for the recent CAL league, but maybe next season.

As for you Tasoli. Try it out, its a freaking amazing game! Thats why all of your friends are playing it.

Originally posted by frostydf2+Apr 21 2006, 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frostydf2 @ Apr 21 2006, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JonDDA@Apr 21 2006, 12:00 AM
Ill play if anyone wants to get a game going sometime, my name is JonDDA on the US(West)
We play on USEast. Me, goat, shadow, and silver normally play 5vs5 games. Aries plays a little bit too, and a few others on the boards. I forgot to sign us up for the recent CAL league, but maybe next season.

As for you Tasoli. Try it out, its a freaking amazing game! Thats why all of your friends are playing it. [/b][/quote]
*hiss*

Back