Who was in the box? Possible theories!

nikon99

Cadet
I have two primary theories as to who was in the box.

The first was that it was micheal vaughns father, strange i know. But judging by the pictures i've seen of who is in the box, it's a possibility.

The second, i think would make an amazing storyline, one that would do JJ proud. What if it was Milo Rambaldi in the box. The evidence is there, Rambaldi was obsessed with long life and tissue regeneration, Sloane beleives that following Rambaldi will allow him to live forever, in one episode in season 2, when Syd takes the Rambaldi clock to be looked over, an old man slips up and talks about the last time he and Rambaldi spoke!!! Plus the whole hyperberic chamber looks like a Rambaldi invention.

F.Y.I. Vaughn isn't dead. Syd gave him a sip of water and he died, but i beleive it was a plan Jack came up with to put him into hiding. JG may be a producer on the show, but she isn't stupid enough to kill off a major character. Also, i have a season 5 pic that shows micheal in action! Was in Septembers issue of Total Film Magazine!!

I myself think that it's Vaughn's dad, because those guys wanted him so they could learn what he had found out while working on Prophet five. Also while I was watching the ep at the beginning it came to me, maybe Renae is Vaughn's sister. If you think about it she had a french accent and his dad was french, and plus she called him by his first name. Also on alias media they have pictures from the next episode and it seems that Renae has something to do with the man in the box. So my theory is that it's Vaughn's and Renae's dad in the box. Hopefully we'll find out more next week.

I think the storyline would be more exciting if it was in fact Rambaldi in the box, but I think the more likely is that its Vaughns father. But i have one question about what you said before. Sounds dumb I know, but how could Vaughn not be dead? I mean they had his funeral and buried him, I wonder how this is gonna turn out!

I think the storyline would be more exciting if it was in fact Rambaldi in the box, but I think the more likely is that its Vaughns father. But i have one question about what you said before. Sounds dumb I know, but how could Vaughn not be dead? I mean they had his funeral and buried him, I wonder how this is gonna turn out!

Syd gave him a drink then he suddenly dies, jack doesn't rush to syd's side, he simply gives her a look as if to say, 'they did the right thing'. Vaughn wasn't shot in the face why didn't they have an open casket funeral, and why wasn't syd crying at the funeral?

I think it was Rambaldi in the box. If you look at the pictures on Alias-Media
There was a picture of an old man who seemed to be pretty amazed that he was alive, so maybe it's him.
If this theory is true though, I don't know how I'd feel about it. I mean, it does seem really far-fetched, but I think it would make for an interesting story line, so I don't know yet. It all depends on how the writers write it in.

I think it is Renee's dad. I don't think it will be Rambaldi, it would be werid, I think. At first I was thinking Bill Vaughn, but than I rembered Vaughn said that his dad could only be indentified by his dental records. If it was Vaughn it would be too early to give him back to us. I compared the coffin, and the hands, and they defentily don't match, so I'm not going to entertain the idea that this is Vaughn. I'm convinced that it is Renee's dad.

I figure I'll throw my theory out here too, the frozen guy, Milo Rambaldi, who will just happen to be Bill Vaughn, thus fulfilling the prophecy that through the chosen one will come Rambaldi's greatest works . . . you never know, it could happen!

I did a Close up on the hair and it most resembled the guy who showed sloane rambaldi. The same one who told sydney about her sister before he got shot in the desert. (the guy from Kung - fu)

Back