Season 5 Who was Thomas Grace's wife ?

According to you, who was Thomas Grace's wife ?

• A completely unknown woman that has nothing to do with all that mess

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly Peyton

• Allison Doren (The Francinator)

• Irina Derevko

• Lauren Reed !!!

• Total voters

Jujupiter

Cadet
I think that should be someone we know as, when Jack saw his file, he immediately reacted. He was married to that person 3 years ago... That leads us between season 2 and season 3...

Come on, he's hot ! The only thing is that he doesn't do much in the series for the moment. But it seems the writers are planning something for him. Let's see.
He's boring.lol But I'll play along the most likely is kelly and the most shocking would be irina. The reason I think kelly is the most likely is because she's actually on the show, because I don't think they would waste that storyline on a dead woman(lauren). An I think it would be the most shocking if it were Irina, but she would only marry him if it benefited her in some way. Allison doesn't seem like the marrying type, whereas kelly is younger and probably in love at the time.

I don't think they would waste that storyline on a dead woman(lauren).

Yes but I want to believe this is Lauren because I love Lauren !

And I'm not sure this is Peyton because Jack reacted when he saw Thomas Grace's file. And we didn't know Peyton at that moment. Or this is something more intricate...

Yes but I want to believe this is Lauren because I love Lauren !

And I'm not sure this is Peyton because Jack reacted when he saw Thomas Grace's file. And we didn't know Peyton at that moment. Or this is something more intricate...
I must of missed that eppy, but I definantly hope its not Irina she's put spydaddy through enough. So now I hope he was married to Lauren, who I don't like. :lol:

It seems it might be someone Jack knows...given his reaction
If it was 3 years ago and around the time of S2 or S3
I'm thinking maybe Lauren. She could have been married to Grace
while working for the Covenant therefore she was never really legally married
to Vaughn during that time.
Better yet...how about Julia Thorne???
Syd/Julia could have met and married Grace during her missing two years
What a mess that would be!!!

This is completely stretching it, but...remember the picture Jack gave to Sydney of Irina holding her niece? Somewhere out there Syd and Nadia have a cousin(s), that is if, as Jack said, the story was not another fabrication on Irina's part.

Also, did Jack really eliminate the agent Will was reporting on from season one, Kate Jones?

I doubt it could be Renee? I agree, Julia Thorne would make the most interesting story.

This is completely stretching it, but...remember the picture Jack gave to Sydney of Irina holding her niece? Somewhere out there Syd and Nadia have a cousin(s), that is if, as Jack said, the story was not another fabrication on Irina's part.

Also, did Jack really eliminate the agent Will was reporting on from season one, Kate Jones?

I doubt it could be Renee? I agree, Julia Thorne would make the most interesting story.
I think that renee is irina's niece with Katya as her mother. Renee and katya sort of resemble each other.

It could be Peyton! Maybe Tom lived a life like Jack, and that's why Jack choose him.

It looked like Tom was really devistated when Jack found him in that bar.. Like he had lost everything..

Julia Thorne? hmm, Didn't Sydney know what she was doing does 2 years? since she kinda worked for Kendall?

I don't think that she went off and married some guy when she was to bussy working for the covenant, unless she had a assignment to marry him. But I think Sydney would have remember that ;)

I'm thinking Grace's wife was Lauren (though I never liked her - as a character or as an actress). However, Will is returning, so it could be Kate Jones and wrap things up as the series closes. I think maybe Peyton is the cousin - Katya's daughter - and Irina is hiding the truth from Jack and Syd.

Back