Who/What is the "Passenger"?

aliasgirlie said:
yeah, are they ever gonna elaborate on that???
There was a little bit of elaboration, but I do not know how to insert a spoiler and hide it. . .can someone tell me and then I will post it? Thanks.

I don't think that the spoiler tags

Code:
[spoiler]Here's a spoiler[/spoiler]
are working right now (nope, just tested and they're not). So what you would want to do is set up a quote like this:

Code:
[quote=SPOILER: highlight to reveal][color=white]Here's a spoiler[/color][/quote]
That looks like this:

SPOILER: highlight to reveal said:
Here's a spoiler
Check to make sure it's working by previewing before you post. And you can edit your post if you make a mistake.
;)

I know this is may be reaching but I still think it's possible that the Covenant doubled Sydney (like they didn't have a copy of the intel stashed somewhere else so that they could replicate something as significant as Project Helix in the worse case scenario of that one location being destroyed?) Why double Francie & Lennox when you can double Sydney and possess such endless opportunities to use her...? :rolleyes:

With that, I'd love to see Julia Thorne end up really existing and that her codename is "The Passenger" :D (I'd prefer her to be a good person who helped Sydney decieve both the Covenant and the CIA in those 2 years but that's pretty out there and unlikely- there'd have to be major incentive for her to help and man, what kind of person would the Covenant pick to serve as Syd's double?)

or that Julia carried the Rambaldi baby (not that I'm too crazy about the Rambaldi baby thing...) :Ph34r:

Xena said:
I know this is may be reaching but I still think it's possible that the Covenant doubled Sydney
Then why even bother brainwashing her? Why not dispose of her? (They had everything they needed in the double.) And if the Sydney we "know" is the double, it makes even less sense . . .

Nothing this season has made sense anyway. The idea of doubling people is insane anyway- who would've thought we'd ever see that on Alias (so cliche) & it was done. Doubling people for virtually meaningless tasks (like what they did with Lennox & Francie in season 2) doesn't make sense either but it was done...if you had that technology, you could do some SERIOUS damage not just hypnotize poor Will Tippin into giving you satelitte info and eavesdrop beginner's style on Sydney & Vaughn

I don't even really get why they needed to brainwash Sydney only to send her off in the somewhat dangerous pursuit of the cube? If she was so important, why send her to do something any skilled agent could do? It's just seems so risky...

I agree that the Sydney we know is definitely not a double. All I'm saying is that it's possible they doubled her to use at a later date as an asset...not to take the place of the original Sydney like they did with Francie's double. Just because you have a double doesn't mean the original is useless or without her original value to them- it just means they may have advantage of some kind having someone be able to pass herself off as their precious Sydney. Remember the real Lennox was alive...it doesn't seem to matter because doubling is so otherworldly, you can't really think about it rationally. Anyway, it's like this season wasn't even thought out at all...it's like they're writing whatever happens to fit at the moment they sit down to write

Back