Who will die?

Rumours that some female characters are gonna die, who do you predict will bite the dust?

• >Irena, Sydney will be forced to kill her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Emily, She's died so many times before it doesn't matter

• >Francie, she's evil now so she can die

• >Sydney,is the main character but it's not 'The Sydney Show'

• >Anna, She'll return...and die

• >No one's dying, spoilers are wrong

• >All of them! Théy will all spontaniously combust in the finale

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm....I don't know...I think that Emily thing was funny!! Emily, she's died so many times before it doesn't even matter anymore, LMAO!!! :lol:

I don't know who's gonna die, I don't think anyone will this upcoming eppy. The spoilers I've read said that it was a fallen body, and it probably is a dead person, but Alias is always saying things and people freak out, and it turns out they meant something else, Like the title a double agent, people thought some one was working for two people, turns out there were just two agents.

But I don't think no one will die, so I didn't pick that.

:rolleyes: I guess if I had to choose......I couldn't! Sorry, I don't help much! :smiley:

I'm not sure. Emily would probably make the most sense, but she's never been really important, so it wouldn't effect the storyline at all, would it? :blink:

i'm sort of tied between emily, irina. and "francie".....
i also have a wierd feeling that they might kill off vaughn....
i doubt it though
i don't know... we will see

I think Irina "dies" like Emily in the first season :blink:

(Hi, it's my first post here ;)
Nice to meet you, I'm a french guy :D and I speack a very bad english :lol: )

possibly irina, she may "die" again, or emily, i'm undecided

but i know the rumor that they're going to kill off vaughn isn't true! michael's signed on for 6 years

hmmmm i hope evil francie gets killed actidently by mark sark that would be kewl! (i don't think anyone knows sarks real first name but i like to out mark cuz it sounds like joe blow or something! lol) :woot:

LAUREN :super: TEIMLE

Why people are voting for Irina? She's NOT going to die in this episode. Contract folks. She still has one episode to miss and she'll be in the other 3

either freplica....i highly think so...she cant go on another year pretending...emily....who cares bout her rite? except sloane.....anna?....get real....shes gone!

I'm not sure Anna is Freplica, but I'd be surprised if we didn't see her come back before the show is over...she was so active in the first few episodes. I don't think they'll kill off Freplica this season...although it's (in my mind) highly likely that she'll be discovered and will become one of Sark/Sloane's agents of evil...wahahahahaha. As for who dies...my vote is for Emily, if anyone. But like it says, people who die on this show are never really all dead.

"Ooooohhh! Look who knows so much, eh! It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Please open his mouth. Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back