Who will die?

Rumours that some female characters are gonna die, who do you predict will bite the dust?

• >Irena, Sydney will be forced to kill her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Emily, She's died so many times before it doesn't matter

• >Francie, she's evil now so she can die

• >Sydney,is the main character but it's not 'The Sydney Show'

• >Anna, She'll return...and die

• >No one's dying, spoilers are wrong

• >All of them! Théy will all spontaniously combust in the finale

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll have to kill evil francie eventually after they find out about her won't they? I guess they could imprison her, but then she'll just break out from time to time and she and Sydney will fight...Not a bad idea I guess. Keeps the actress employed Nyway.

Things never are as they seem in the promos just as a general note...and I don't think Freplica has to die. They've already established that Syd definetly wants Sloane to die...and in order for the show to keep going someone needs to take over his operations...my bet is Sark and Freplica exposed together...but who knows.

And, come on, why kill Emily AGAIN!!!

Manu said:
Why people are voting for Irina? She's NOT going to die in this episode. Contract folks. She still has one episode to miss and she'll be in the other 3
yeah manu is right she still has 3 more episodes left + she is wearing a bullet proof vest when syd shoots her THANK GOD :D

And, come on, why kill Emily AGAIN!!!
This time it's for real. I'm sad that she's going to die. I really liked her but hey.. as long as Irina's ok... :P

And I don't think Irina is wearing a vest. Syd shoots her in the shoulder. She's really hit.

i said emily... because she doesnt really add anythign to the story at this point. alias would suck without irina. and if francie dies, well, the fake one is really really freakishly scary.

But there might be another death, a lot of spoilers I've read say that female characters are gonna die. But there aren't that many female characters on the show to begin with, now that Emily's dead and Francie is evil (she'll have to be killed off, imprisoned, or disappear eventually) and there's all those rumours that Irena won't be back next season or will be killed off at the beginning or the season finale.

francie should not be on the post because she already died
u should put will on the poll
i heard from a reliable scource (somebody who works on the show) that Will Tippin will die

To hmann: I mean evil Francie who is still alive and the spoilers I read were about FEMALE characters. I don't think Will is gal. Will is dying? Hmm...for some reason that really doesn't bother me.

Yah. She's minor, so it won't matter much. A lot of people have gotten shot lately, noticed that? Of course it is a spy show...having a non-people getting shot spy show wouldn't be much fun now would it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back