Who will kill Merle?

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Odds are, his days are numbered. It's set up for him to be in a battle, especially after what he does to Maggie and Glenn (from previews seen). Who get's the final shot? If anyone....

As seen above, we also have an event created for this where you can use the cash you have earned.

Attachments

• KillsMerle.png
    KillsMerle.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 53
I've been focused on the thinking Daryl will be the one to kill his brother but I think this is to easy and think the writers will give it a twist. I'm starting to think Carol might be the one to kill Merle since she and Daryl have a strong bond so it made me things writers and producers love to inject a little twist. I'm suddenly getting the feeling now Carol will be the one to kill Merle.

Has Carol ever even killed a Walker? I can't recall her doing that at all actually. She took a pick axe to her dead husband, but he was already dead.

Has Carol ever even killed a Walker? I can't recall her doing that at all actually. She took a pick axe to her dead husband, but he was already dead.

I think a couple of weeks ago might be several episodes back when the zombies invade the prison courtyard carol was killing some zombies with the rest of the team, I'm quite sure. I'll need to re-watch to confirm that though I'm not 100% only partially sure she has killed a walker.

She's about the only one I don't think has a kill... wait, Beth Greene, I don't think she has killed anyone yet either.

She's about the only one I don't think has a kill... wait, Beth Greene, I don't think she has killed anyone yet either.

I think you might be right, i don't think Beth has had a kill, yet. Infact, her character reminds me of t-dogs where she's not really doing much at all and I could honestly say I don't think I'd miss her in the show if she went. Hopefully we will see her more involved soon because i think he character has gone a little stale.

Back