Who will you vote for President?

Who will you vote for?

• Obama

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • McCain

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I think this is the biggest election in history. This is one of the most important elections to me, this election is really important for the faith of America. My vote is on Obama.

I from the UK but this is getting alot of press over here too, from the looks of things from my point of view Obama has got this is the bag even though he's going to rise taxes on some things, you country is in serious financial trouble and it needs someone thats going to stick to a plan, i dont think the other guy has the staying power, he'll go with what "the people" want and we know that isnt he way to go to save a country.

Niether canidates are any good in my opinion so right now I could careless who wins they are both going to screw us even more. Ever think that Obama may be Osama? :omg: Nah I'm just kidding but really as long as we don't get anothe Bush I'm good as far as who gets into the whitehouse.

I 100% agree with Silenthawk, either way they will screw you, well everyone really...

anyone of you ever seen the Zeitgeist movies? I find them very interesting, even though im not sure about how accurate they are. I would advise watching the second one(you can download em for free from the site, not the best quality tho). Its basically about the US government and all the felgercarb theyre doin these days, also about 'The Monetary System' and that with todays technology oil/coal and shizzle is unnecessary...

Obama.
He's more for the common American. Doesn't believe in hiking up the taxes.

In my opinion, he's the only reasonable choice for a president.

Obama. Niether are great- but he is the lesser of two evils. He actually has a plan. That and if McCain dies Palin as President would screw America over more.

I would vote for McCain just because he has more than 15+ years in some kind of political office while Obama has only been a senator of Illinois for 4 years and while he has been Senator he hasn't really done anything to prove to me that he can run this country . I think that Obama speaks very well in public and that some how gives the notion that he is intelligent and can run the country I don't know I believe its a giant misconception but its whatever I will vote for McCain.

I will keep my opinions to myself for now but all i can say is that if obama gets elected president, the united states will drop into the BIGGEST **** HOLE on the planet.. we will have terrorists running around with C4 strapped to their chests barging into houses and blowing up innocent children and women. i swear to god if he gets elected the picture i just put into everyones mind will become a daily reality! GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!

Lopez said:
I say Obama Because he is very well trained not old like Mc and also I im a Demo

well trained??!!!!! Are u ****ING SERIOUS!??? wow ur obviously a moron and blind. he was a junior senator for four years. JUNIOR SENATOR, do you know what that means? he was the actual state senators lil *****. he has no experience in war times and will ultimately be the downfall of our country. so if you want the United States to be open to attack please be my guest and vote for the terrorist lover.

He wants to disarm the military like Clinton did, that was really bad. want to know why? well when Clinton was president he was slowly reducing the number of men and women in the armed forces. the army had ONLY 285,000 some thousand troops and the marines had a total of only 120,000 troops. if we were to have been attacked by another country we would have been over ran and would no longer be the United States. just to show you how small our military was, as of right now there are currently 697,000 soldiers enlisted in the army and 289,000 marines enlisted. thats a difference of more than 500,000 Troops.

so next time you want to display your opinion please know the facts first! THANKS!:angry:

REMiiX said:
Obama.
He's more for the common American. Doesn't believe in hiking up the taxes.

In my opinion, he's the only reasonable choice for a president.

again another person who doesnt know what they are talking about! Obama is for raising taxes. my god people i swear on my life if he gets elected we will all be blown up, our country will go to **** and, terrorists will be roaming happily and freely.

DO YOU REALLY WANT ANOTHER 9/11 to happen. COME ON PEOPLE!! open your damn eyes!

**PS im sorry if i have offended anyone but this is a really important issue to me and when people say things based on false facts it really makes me upset. so sorry but if your going to post things in here make sure you know what you're TALKING ABOUT!

thanks

- Drunk:angry:

Obama sounds good from a distance, but if you look at what he's said previously to different groups of people, he changes his story. The funny thing is, on some of the things he's said, he would say he would do something and McCain said he would do something in contrast to what Obama would do. Then 2 days later Obama would change his position to what McCain had said the whole time. I'm voting McCain because he sticks to what he says. Neither is a good candidate for Pres, and both have the same general objective of where we're going but they have slight differences of how they're going to get there. I would have liked to see Huckaby in the White House but he didn't have a chance.

Mccain is an old goat who's cheated on his wife, who will prolly die in the next couple years..If not he'll have old timers.. To be honest drunk Id rather have terrorists roaming around as u say, then have Palin as our president. How many kids does she have and isnt she going to be a grandmother soon? oh dear just listening to hear makes u wanna shoot yourself. She was a governor for alaska,, ha are you kidding me,? Oh but wait isnt she a beauty pagent queen as well? that right there tells you shes dumb as ****.

Flame-Flame_on.jpg

BKMSTR said:
Obama sounds good from a distance, but if you look at what he's said previously to different groups of people, he changes his story. The funny thing is, on some of the things he's said, he would say he would do something and McCain said he would do something in contrast to what Obama would do. Then 2 days later Obama would change his position to what McCain had said the whole time. I'm voting McCain because he sticks to what he says. Neither is a good candidate for Pres, and both have the same general objective of where we're going but they have slight differences of how they're going to get there. I would have liked to see Huckaby in the White House but he didn't have a chance.

thank you. finally someone who makes a little bit of sense. it just really aggravates me that all these people are voting for obama because they say they like is veiws.. BS!!!!! they just vote for him cause he's black and has a chance our country will go to hell if he gets elected. im moving to the south pole if he does

Yhadii said:
Mccain is an old goat who's cheated on his wife, who will prolly die in the next couple years..If not he'll have old timers.. To be honest drunk Id rather have terrorists roaming around as u say, then have Palin as our president. How many kids does she have and isnt she going to be a grandmother soon? oh dear just listening to hear makes u wanna shoot yourself. She was a governor for alaska,, ha are you kidding me,? Oh but wait isnt she a beauty pagent queen as well? that right there tells you shes dumb as ****.

Flame-Flame_on.jpg

and obama was a JUNIOR senator meaning he's dumb as **** too. just listen to him talk. and with palin? who cares if shes got kids and is going to be a g-ma. bush has kids and is a g-pa. its just because she's a women isnt it? (n) to this whole election

Back