Who would be a perfect sister for syd?

who would be a perfect sister to sydney?

• natalie portman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • marla sokoloff(i don't know who she is, but anyway)

• katie holmes

• sandra bullock

• sarah michelle gellar

• christy romano

• reese witherspoon

• liv tyler

• avril lavigne(lol just a joke!)

• hillary duff

• Total voters
I voted for Reese because you need a funny person in the family (Irina being the sarcastic little B**** that she is)

jenfan_01 said:
I voted for Reese because you need a funny person in the family (Irina being the sarcastic little B**** that she is)
Ok first things first
Nataie Portman cuz Brown hair and she isn't that young but not that old ok

and then what you said jenfan_01
:angry: :angry: :angry: (n) (n) :argue: :cuss: :madfire: :angry2: :angry:

AVRIL! If she's going to have a long lsot sister I'm making more of a freak show! though I think natalie portman or liv taylor would fill the role substancially.

i would say Natali Portman...just because of her inocent smile which makes her look like JG....and makes me fall in :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !!!

ew none of those peeps...i dont like them..

but the perfact sis for syd would be jessica albe..the one chick from dark angel

yeah!!!! you're totally right. although she may have to work a little bit on the 'being emotional' aspect. that girl is just tough. and we all know who would win between M. Vartan and M. Weatherly ( the hot guy from Dark Angel)!!!

do u mean the guy with the glasses?!!?!? holy hell hes hot!!!!! ahh!!! to bad they cancelled that hsow though..=/

sister? never thought about that......that would jsut be odd to bring another family member in....unless it's already a character that's on the show of course

Back