Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren and Sloane

• Nadia and Dixon

• Sydney and Dixon

• Total voters
I think Irina and Vaughn..Who else? Irina killed after all Vaughns dad! :confused:

So..Just a funny thought..What about Sydney and Dixon! :blink:

OKAY let's hope that never happen :P

no i have to agree with you on that about Sydney/Dixon but um I had to choose Nadia/Jack that would be just a little too weird for me

are you joking? nadia and jack is fine compared to sydney and sloane! for one, sloane is just gross in general. he's evil and ugly and all around yucky. plus he's way too old and syd is way too good for him. i can't even stand the thought of it

Natalia said:
Vartanbabe said:
Sark & Sydney *puke*  never gonna happen!!!
He he! That's what I voted for too!
There's a lot worse out there than Sydney and Sark...

...like say, Sydney and Sloane (thats who I voted for)

Some runners up: Lauren and Dixon - thank goodness we will never have to see that, Lauren and anybody :o_O:, Nadia and Jack - ummm...after reading VH's column about what if Jack was really Nadia's father...those to would be gah! :o_O:

amy lynn said:
Natalia said:
Vartanbabe said:
Sark & Sydney *puke*  never gonna happen!!!
He he! That's what I voted for too!
There's a lot worse out there than Sydney and Sark...

...like say, Sydney and Sloane (thats who I voted for)

Some runners up: Lauren and Dixon - thank goodness we will never have to see that, Lauren and anybody :o_O:, Nadia and Jack - ummm...after reading VH's column about what if Jack was really Nadia's father...those to would be gah! :o_O:
I know there are probably worse options, but I just get annoyed at the people who honestly believe Syd/Sark is a possibility. :angelic: Apart from anything else, it would be like a kid starting junior high going out with someone who has finished university! :lol:

Well, I'm actually a Sarkney, and I don't really want to start a whole Shipper debate because I don't like to stir up trouble - so to preface this - its all good if you don't like it.

Of course, we don't actually know Sark's real age on the show. We know how old David Anders is, but not how old Sark is. He could just look young for his age ;)

Besides - with that line of thinking, then a lot more people should be against Lark! But people never make that connection because Lauren is evil, so to some that makes it okay... -_-

Oh yes, and I'm not opposed to older women/younger men...once they've all reached a certain age It shouldn't matter if when one was in junior high the other was at college/university - men do it with women all the time ;)

amy lynn said:
Besides - with that line of thinking, then a lot more people should be against Lark!  But people never make that connection because Lauren is evil, so to some that makes it okay... -_-
Lauren is a lot younger though. (Well, at least Melissa George is a lot younger than Jen). And the producers have said Sark is supposed to be really young. Not to mention all the times his youth has been referred to in the show. I think Sydney is a bit too gown up for a gangly boy like Sark. It's not really in her character to go for somebody like Sark.
I prepare for abuse. :smiley:

Anyway, I voted for it because it just is completely unrealistic. It would take a complete change of personality and history for both of them.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being anti-Sarkney (really guys, it isn't a sin even though it seems like that these days!)

Well, like I said - its all good. Age is merely a number anyway. Like I said before, men go out with younger women all the time and nobody makes a big deal out of it. ^_^

It's okay to be anti-Sarkeny, just like it's okay to be pro-Sarkney and its okay to be anti-S/V...it's okay to be whatever you want...even some of these icky ones on the poll if thats what floats your boat! ;)

amy lynn said:
Well, I'm actually a Sarkney, and I don't really want to start a whole Shipper debate because I don't like to stir up trouble - so to preface this - its all good if you don't like it.

Of course, we don't actually know Sark's real age on the show.  We know how old David Anders is, but not how old Sark is.  He could just look young for his age ;)

Besides - with that line of thinking, then a lot more people should be against Lark!  But people never make that connection because Lauren is evil, so to some that makes it okay... -_-

Oh yes, and I'm not opposed to older women/younger men...once they've all reached a certain age It shouldn't matter if when one was in junior high the other was at college/university - men do it with women all the time  ;)
Oh, Amy! I love you!! :lol: You always say exactly what I think!!

Lauren is a lot younger though.
We don't know how old Lauren is. But isn't MG like 28 or something? Sydney (I think) is 30, and so is Jen. So if they're going by the actors' age... Lauren would be 28. Which isn't a lot younger. :smiley: So wouldn't that make Lauren too grown up for Sark too?

Joyie said:
Oh, Amy! I love you!! :lol: You always say exactly what I think!!

Lauren is a lot younger though.
We don't know how old Lauren is. But isn't MG like 28 or something? Sydney (I think) is 30, and so is Jen. So if they're going by the actors' age... Lauren would be 28. Which isn't a lot younger. :smiley: So wouldn't that make Lauren too grown up for Sark too?
Aww, Joyie! Glad to see someone along the same line of thought as me! :lol:

Okay, so I was curious about this age thing...

Jen was born in 1972 which makes her 32 and Melissa in 1976 which makes her 28 - so that is 4 years difference...but still, if going by actors ages...both older than David...so I don't accept that as an argument! ;)

But I'll keep saying this - I seriously having nothing against people being anti-Sarkney...I just wish people would not get so upset about it! I don't like S/V but I don't freak out about it!

Back