Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia and Dixon

• Sydney and Dixon

• Total voters
Joyie said:
amy lynn said:
Well, I'm actually a Sarkney, and I don't really want to start a whole Shipper debate because I don't like to stir up trouble - so to preface this - its all good if you don't like it.

Of course, we don't actually know Sark's real age on the show.  We know how old David Anders is, but not how old Sark is.  He could just look young for his age ;)

Besides - with that line of thinking, then a lot more people should be against Lark!  But people never make that connection because Lauren is evil, so to some that makes it okay... -_-

Oh yes, and I'm not opposed to older women/younger men...once they've all reached a certain age It shouldn't matter if when one was in junior high the other was at college/university - men do it with women all the time  ;)
Oh, Amy! I love you!! :lol: You always say exactly what I think!!

Lauren is a lot younger though.
We don't know how old Lauren is. But isn't MG like 28 or something? Sydney (I think) is 30, and so is Jen. So if they're going by the actors' age... Lauren would be 28. Which isn't a lot younger. :smiley: So wouldn't that make Lauren too grown up for Sark too?
Me, too!

Just because Lauren is evil, it's okay for Sark to be with her? Okay. :rolleyes:

liliana said:
no i have to agree with you on that about Sydney/Dixon but um I had to choose Nadia/Jack that would be just a little too weird for me
in matter and fact, everybody is weird for me! ;)

My ship isn't up there either!! It's a crazy ship, but it's so good. And beautiful. In my opinion at least. And if you didn't know it already, it's Sydney/Lauren! :P

Syd/Sloane is the craziest and the most disturbing couple we could vote for. But the craziest couple that hasn't been posted is Sark/sloane.

Natalia said:
amy lynn said:
Besides - with that line of thinking, then a lot more people should be against Lark!  But people never make that connection because Lauren is evil, so to some that makes it okay... -_-
Lauren is a lot younger though. (Well, at least Melissa George is a lot younger than Jen).
Yeah well not a LOT younger. Melissa is 28...Just 4 years younger than Jen.

:P sydney and slaone definitely - and i am not suprised i am in the majority. :P she hates him too much for it to ever work plus he's older more like her dad!!! it would be just bizarre :P

Back